Lecic Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Lecic

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5 (EST)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? For the summer months, I can commit between 30 to 40 hours a week. As I am a student, it'd be closer to 15 to 20 hours a week.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing Starmade for 2 years and 2 months, according to my oldsite profile page.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I build in singleplayer, as well as in a faction in multiplayer.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I know many members of the community, I have made many high quality suggestions, and I frequently participate in discussions in chat on the game in its current state, how we could better balance the game, and what kinds of features would improve the game.

What are some of your weaknesses? I can be a bit too snarky sometimes, and that can occasionally get me into trouble, as my warnings show.

What motivates you to become a council member? I love this game, and, for all its faults, the community as well. I want to see this game grow and thrive, and I see the council as a great way to do that.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I create suggestions, discuss game balance, and help people in chat who need it.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Spam (i.e. Lack of Content, Off-Topic) I: Dec 22, 2015 (0 Warning Points)
    • Spam (i.e. Lack of Content, Off-Topic) I: Dec 22, 2015 (0 Warning Points)
    • Flaming I: Dec 22, 2015 - Jan 22, 2016 at 3:49 PM (2 Warning Points)
    • Flaming I: Jul 11, 2015 - Aug 11, 2015 (2 Warning Points)
    • Spam (i.e. Lack of Content, Off-Topic) I: May 25, 2015 (0 Warning Points)
    • Inappropriate Behavior: Feb 5, 2015 - Mar 5, 2015 (1 Warning Points)

Status
    Not open for further replies.