Lecic Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Lecic

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5 (EST)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 10-15 Hours.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Nearly two years (1 year 11 months according to my account on oldsite).

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I play in a faction and I enjoy thinking up unique concepts for ships.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm one of the oldest members of the community, contribute suggestions and feedback frequently, and enjoy talking with other starmade players in our community on site chat. I also have the time to interact with the community and other council members, should I be elected.

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm going to be completely honest here- I can get a little heated when I'm deeply rooted in an argument. However, if I was elected, I'd make sure to keep my head cool, because I know community stability is more important than whatever thing I'd be arguing about.

What motivates you to become a council member? I love this game and this community, and I'd love to see it grow more. One of the best ways I see to do that is to join the council and provide players with a way to link with the devs.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I post well written and thought out suggestions that I feel would improve the game, make chat a fun and interesting place by conversing with other community members, and offer my thoughts on the suggestions of other players. I also participate in various faction activities in game and out, such as tournaments and combat exercises.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.