Laser Entity coming from wrong location

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I built a fairly large ship (130m by 50m by 50m) and set my weapon modules somedistance away from the computer core and the Anti-matter beam is coming out of the wrong location, nearly 20 blocks away from the nearest anti-matter cannon block. Whats more is that i have 8 separate Ant-matter cannon Groupings and they are all coming out of this erronius spot on my ship as 1 beam. The amount of damage produced is acurate for my 8 groups and it even uses the expected amount of power. All of the cannons are active and attached to a computer which is in turn attached to my core. The beam apparently coming out of a random bit of grey hull. Is there a fix for this?

Reaction score
    I have a similar problem, the laser always comes out of a random block in the group rather than the last/first block linked up or anything logical like that.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    If one connected module is further to the front of your ship than the intended output block, it will select that as the output for projectiles. It is possible that the system messed it up, but fortunately you manually set the output block by facing it in character mode (not in a ship/core) and pressing \'R\'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OMG! Thank you very much! This was the problem all along!

All cannons firing from wrong positions or not firing is the result of this issue!