Kron incorporated

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hello! Welcome to my shipyard, I am EMC007, though I wish I could change it to GovernorKronos (this is the name I use for every other game out there).

You may find me on Some random server every once in a while, but I primarily play singleplayer on my private server, where I build most of my ships.

Kron incorporated builds all kinds of ships, freighters, carriers, capital ships, Titans, fighters, you name it.

We (I) specialize in building larger ships, Kron Inc has always had difficulty with small things like fighters or dropships.

The type of ships we build often come in detailed black, using pipes and scaffolding to look as if other parts of different ships were used to create it.

As in, MOST of the time, the main body of the ship is black, while other parts of it may be white and blue or orange or with different detail types. Often they are connected using Scaffolding, to look as if the parts were stolen and then placed on the ships (Of course they aren't though, I build everything from scratch).

Most of my capital ships won't get finished for a long time, mostly because I don't have the best attention span, I end up starting new ships before I finish old ones, so, if I can build them smaller then maybe I'll finish more of them.

Anyways, lets actually get on to the ships for Kron incorporated. Oh, and because there seems to be a picture limit on posts, most of the pictures will be found on posts throughout this shipyard, this main part will mostly be the list and download links for the ships.

(Also, when I say 'length' in the upcoming spoiler descriptions, I mean length in any direction, not just from front to back)

Here is the list:

These are the largest ships Kron Inc. makes, and, currently only two are in progress. There are no Kron Incorporated Titans uploaded to the website, and there likely will not be for a while

Some of largest ships, often fielding immensely powerful weapons, lots of shields, and a ton of interior. Often these are around 700 to 1000 meters long. Capital ships can come in lots of different variants, such as support, carrier, battleship, or even exploration (colony) types.

Carriers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Most will not be any longer than 600 meters in any direction. There are 3 variants, Light, Heavy, and Assault.

Here is a Light carrier I built, called the Thanatos:

Thanatos Class Light Carrier
    starmade-screenshot-0019.png

Now, this one has a history. I built a carrier a long, long time ago called the Thanatos as well, and, to be perfectly honest, it was one of the worst ships I've built to date. It had the carrying capacity of 40 drones, yes, but it had a top speed of about 40 km/h (this was back before it was m/s), no weaponry besides 2 little turrets on top, and despite it being 200 meters long, it had only 46 thousand shields. I had literally filled the rest of the space with blocks of armor. That was long ago though, I didn't quite understand the game back then.

But, because I felt like building a carrier, I wanted GOOD ship called the Thanatos, and becuase of the Nostalgia I had building it, I decided I'd start over from scratch and completely redesign everything, and make it look and function a thousand times better than it had before, using Kron Inc's modern shipbuilding techniques. And I think the completion of this ship really marked a point in time for me, because this was, and is, one of the best looking ships (to me personally) I have built.

These are smaller ships, maximum length being around 300 meters in any direction, minimum length being around 150 meters. They will have interiors, maybe a small hangar bay, though they will likely exist to serve a single purpose.

Here's the first Cruiser I uploaded to the website:

Gladiator Class Cruiser
    starmade-screenshot-0009.png

It unfortunately did not get the best of reviews, which, to be honest, helped me. I believe the issue people had with this ship was the interior, that it was bland and did not match the exterior. Criticism like that really helped me, and, damn, I sure wish I got more reviews like that.

The ship itself isn't all that much in terms of... Well, anything really. Just another ship I built in a day because I felt like it.

Often small, unarmed ships designed with the transportation of goods in mind. They come in varying sizes.

And here, we have my very first upload to the Starmade website:

striker cargo transport
    -1.png

I don't know what was going through my head when I built this ship. Granted, I was still new(ish) to over-detailing things, but, I really don't know why I uploaded it. Every time I look at parts of it I cringe. This is the ship Athedall is talking about in the post below, I feel the need to say that because I've deleted whet he was commenting on since he quoted it 2 years ago (as of writing this chunk of text).

Trivia: The review by pprime on the download page is my grandmother's. She asked me what I was up to these days, so I sent her a link to that, and she sent me back that review at the bottom. So I created an account for her and posted it for SnGs.

Next ship is the Bayhead Frigate, the (as of writing this) most downloaded Kron Inc. ship:

Bayhead Frigate
    starmade bayhead pic3.png

No real story here, just felt like building it. This ship needs an update, most of it works fine, but, I just need to fix its cargo, it's just a library of Plex Storages (remember when storage blocks were called that? And glass was Plex Glass, and undeathinators were Plex Undeathinators? Ah, the good old days)

Ships built solely for the purpose of combat. Often they look like blocks smothered with details, with little to no interior space whatsoever. They often do not get any larger than 150 meters in any direction.

Ok, Devastators. Well, I suppose I'll start with the first devastator, the Stingray Class:

Stingray Class Devastator v1.0

I, to this day, do not know why I uploaded, or even kept this ship around me. I think this was my second upload to the Dock, but this was built long before the Striker cargo transport was. This is the worst ship I've uploaded to the dock.

Just ignore this ship, anyone who's played the game for more than a few hours could build something far better than it.

Next is the Megaladon Class:

Megaladon Class Devastator v1.0

Strangely enough, this is my least downloaded ship, and it's a crap-ton better than the Stingray class. This one could actually shoot, and actually does a decent amount of damage.

It's outdated though, still has old docking units attached to it, and I can't recall if it has any shield rechargers, it might've been built before those were a thing.

Now we have the Dauntless Class:

Dauntless Class Devastator

Now, this is a ship that might actually be capable of doing some damage. It still looks terrible in terms of detailing compared to the stuff I build nowadays, but it actually has some good, new systems inside of it (Like a jump drive)

Trivia: this was the first ship I've ever built that had a jump drive, I built this the day that update came out, and uploaded it some time later.

Ships designed to fit inside other ships and aid. Corvettes will often be gunships or missile boats, and Dropships will come in 2 or 3 different sizes.

Alright, here we have the Invasion Class:

Kevlar invasion class Dropship
    -2.png

Built it partially based off a picture I found on the Internet. I was up in the snow and only had my laptop so I had to build a smaller ship. If you've got anything to invade, this dropship here will be a great tool, just gotta make sure you have a hangar big enough for it.

Only fun trivia about this guy is that The Governor was going to originally be called The Kevlar. Not sure Why I changed its name, but, oh well.

Then we have this crappy little thing:

Nightfall dropship

This thing is old, it takes up as much space (if not more) than the Kevlar does, the interior is awful, and yeah.

Trivia: I built this after watching Terminator 4, you will see how similar this thing looks compared to the dropships used in that movie.

Fighters being rather small ships designed with agility and speed, as well as decent weaponry in mind, while Drones being so small and so weak they might as well be cannon fodder. Not very many of these will be created, as, again, Kron Inc. has difficulty building and designing starships of this size.

Ok, here is the first fighter I uploaded to the dock:

Kron Inc. "Big Cat" Class Fighter
    (A pic is posted on a separate post a few posts below this one)

The Big Cat class fighter is probably the largest fighter I'll build. It could technically be classified as a bomber, thanks to its immensely powerful missile launchers. I had intended to make an interior, but, for whatever reason, I had a very difficult time coming up with a design that could incorporate one. This is basically the best i can do when it comes to fighters, as they NEVER come out the way I want them to whenever I build them smaller than this.

Oh well. Anyways, this is one in 2, the next (and probably only) fighter class I'll build besides this one will be the "Little Cat" class fighter.

Here is the Little Cat Class Fighter:
    Kron Inc. "Little Cat" Class Fighter
    starmade-screenshot-0006.png

The Little Cat is on the right, the Big Cat is on the left. Do they look like cats? No, not at all. I just thought those'd be some fun names to give them. The Big Cat is about twice the length of the Little Cat, and is capable of dealing MUCH more damage than it as well. They could both be classified as bombers, thanks to their missile launchers, but you can call them anything you like.

Trivia: I built the Little Cat in an hour, and I built the Big Cat in about 3. I do not know why it took so long to build the Big Cat. Oh well.

Next is the old Hummingbird Drone.

Kron Inc. Hummingbird Class Drone
    starmade-screenshot-0007.png
    (Comparison from the new version to the first version)

On the left here we have the first version, built in 2014. Small enough to fit in the original Docking areas. This is a VERY old ship, probably the oldest I've uploaded. The new version on the right was used on the Thanatos carrier, and will be used on every ship I build with a hangar for the foreseeable future.

Trivia: The Original version was never uploaded to the website. never saw a reason to. It was used on the Original Thanatos carrier, and is the smallest ship I've built.

Useful things that Kron Inc makes such as dock-able engines, cargo containers, or turrets themselves.

Oh, yeah, And, if you want to download any fleets so you can add them to your game, well, I build some of these every once in a while too!

Like, well, here's my fleet submission that was not entered (part of the reason I took a break from starmade):

EMC007's_Fleet_Submission_1
    starmade-screenshot-0001.png

Pretty much every ship in this fleet sucks besides the destroyer and the freighter. The drone and the fighter have weak weapons and don't move very well, and the transport ship on the end is basically pointless.

But, the Freighter has one of the coolest designs (I personally think) that I've ever made, and the Destroyer can pack a real punch. It has a full interior, it has cargo bays on the bottom of it, it (back then) was the most detailed ship I'd ever built, and it could fit 600k shields and some rather decent weaponry. I was very proud of that ship at the time.

Trivia: I built all five of those ships in 3 days, which is the fastest I've ever been

Fleets to come next:
    The EMC division, or the Explicit Mercenary Core
    The Kron Inc. fleet
    The Red Soveriegn fleet
    Maybe an alien fleet or two.

Work In Progress Builds:

Here's my current capital WIP: The Governor

starmade-screenshot-0000 3.png

(The thing behind it is a very early version of the Thanatos Light Carrier, still under construction)

More to come soon, thanks for looking, please leave any criticism you would like, as I always like to improve upon my work

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I am EMC007, though I wish I could change it to governorkronos, that is my in-game name for starmade and my name for nearly every other game and profile I have ever made. If any one knows how to change it, I would appreciate it if you told me.
    Asking at the helpdesk http://help.star-made.org/ is step 1 to changing your name.

<I will delete this post, once it is no longer relevant>

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome!

This is my shipyard, I am EMC007, though I wish I could change it to governorkronos, that is my in-game name for starmade and my name for nearly every other game and profile I have ever made. If any one knows how to change it, I would appreciate it if you told me. But anyways, that is not the point.

I have been playing starmade for about 2 years now, so I have become quite acquainted with this game, and my building skills have skyrocketed in the past few months. However, I do have a problem, and that problem is that I tend to try to finish things quickly, or not finish them at all, and go off to start a new project. I really wish this wasn't so, because I have multiple unfinished projects in my shipyard now. I will finish them at some point, I have to, or I will go insane. Anyways, I am here to show off my ships that ARE done, as well as give downloads to most of them. But I might post pictures and updates on my wip builds every once in a while.

This shipyard features starships created by my two companies: Kron Incorporated and The EMC (Explicit Mercenary Core) Division.

So, I will split this thread into two parts, both of which, are directly below this.

Kron Incorporated:

Now, we here at Kron incorporated specify at building capital ships, and they are all completely original designs. I tend to use a lot of scaffolding to serve as parts in between other things, it tends to give my ships a very modular look, but I like making my ships looking as if they were just pieces of other starships that were strapped together to make a new one. If that didn't make sense (which I'm not surprised if it didn't) then I'm sure some pictures will.

Here is my first upload, a small cargo transport ship that I built with a horrible, horrible interior:

http://starmadedock.net/content/striker-cargo-transport.1628/

This is a view of it from the top, the front is on the right side of the picture, and the back is on the left side of the picture. You can see the glass hallways leading back and forth between the 2 sections of the ship.

Alright, now, here we have a view from the back. Yes, I know it is dark, but I took this picture a long time ago, and I didn't really care how it looked back then. Here you can see some detail, and get a look at how small this particular ship is.

Now, just know, I built this ship a long time ago, and uploaded it a long time ago, so my building skills have improved Sooo much since then. And this ship is not a normal ship build for me, I normally build capital ships capable of devouring entire planets, I built this ship because I had nothing to do, but I wasn't in the mood for capital ship constructing.

Much, much, much, much more is soon to come, however, I am having some strange log in issues with my computer, so I have to wait until that is resolved in order to continue uploading.

But for now and as always, please comment on how you think I did and give me advice as I always love to improve upon my building skills.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.[ quote]
    Actually, to be honest I really like this little thing. You'll see my thread on the forums and you may say: "Wow that guy built something that large from his head?" The reality of it is that humble beginnings were the way to go. My original ship look extremely similar to that design, and probably even more simple. I don't have any pictures because this was back when the "Yogscast Wave" happened, but I wish I could show you how it started to give you some inspiration. I bet you'll be surprised to find how fun it is to take a small cargo ship like that and add shell after shell to the outside. Have fun with it; add on some kind of horizontal or vertical shell and build it from there, add rooms on logically like you're building a ship from your conquered enemies as you explore the galaxy. It's only a matter of time before you'll have a ship you'll never finish, but not because you got lazy but because you'll never want to.

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    reserved space for more pictures of stuff, because there is a pic limit for one post

Asking at the helpdesk Support : StarMade Support is step 1 to changing your name.

<I will delete this post, once it is no longer relevant>
    Thanks, I will check this out

Actually, to be honest I really like this little thing. You'll see my thread on the forums and you may say: "Wow that guy built something that large from his head?" The reality of it is that humble beginnings were the way to go. My original ship look extremely similar to that design, and probably even more simple. I don't have any pictures because this was back when the "Yogscast Wave" happened, but I wish I could show you how it started to give you some inspiration. I bet you'll be surprised to find how fun it is to take a small cargo ship like that and add shell after shell to the outside. Have fun with it; add on some kind of horizontal or vertical shell and build it from there, add rooms on logically like you're building a ship from your conquered enemies as you explore the galaxy. It's only a matter of time before you'll have a ship you'll never finish, but not because you got lazy but because you'll never want to.
    You think so? Thanks for the advice, I will probably add some neat mechanism with the rails to it, just to see how it looks, but thank you, I will work on it some more.

Last edited:

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    reserved space for more pictures of stuff, because there is a pic limit for one post

Last edited:

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Oh, good god, this poor shipyard, so old and forgotten.

Well, maybe it will finally get the attention its been wanting.

i've spent a good portion of time recently tidying this place up, putting in some pictures and links and hopefully making this shipyard easy for everyone to use. and I intend on uploading work in progress pictures to a new post here every once in a while to give everyone that cares a look at what I am working on.

Pictures such as this one:

starmade-screenshot-0001.png

This is called the "Orcon Class Assault Carrier". This one is still in VERY early stages, I still need to add the thrusters, add the entire interior, add escape pods, guns, hangars, more shields, and crap-loads of detail. It should be done anywhere between 2 weeks and a month from now, maybe longer depending on my schedule.

(yes, that is Nuclearfun's Phobos destroyer in the background, it is both there to protect me from pirates and to look cool AF)

Anyways, thanks if you comment, and thanks even more if you give me some advice or anything, im willing to take all of it. Even if you told me to scrap everything and burn it to ground (Which i would not do if someone asked me to), I'd be grateful for the feedback.

And, be sure top check out the main shipyard above too, there aren't a lot of ships there right now, and a lot of the ones that are there are quite outdated, but, SOMEONE might get a kick out of them, I dont know.

But, welcome to Kron inc, hope you guys enjoy what I have here right now, and know that I should be posting some stuff pretty soon (I hope).

Thanks

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ok, just finished some of the engines, and im pretty damn proud of this awesome feature:

starmade-gif-0000.gif

when you reach 1/4 of the ship's top speed, these doors will open up and expose its largest engines, and when you slow until you are moving slower than 1/4 its speed, the doors will close.

just a quick update (if anyone cares)

thanks

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Alright, been a while, I just keep forgetting to update this with new pics and stuff.

I've mostly just been working on the Ocron Carrier, and, pretty soon its going to be the biggest ship I've built (the biggest one being the unfinished and now completely broken Conduit super titan I had dreams for about 3 years ago, that, even though I told people not to download, still got over 50 after I uploaded it for Toombu's Titan Class ship building contest all those years ago)

Here's a few more pics of the updated version:

starmade-screenshot-0003.png
    Underside view:

starmade-screenshot-0004.png

Main Hangar Interior Shot:

starmade-screenshot-0005.png

Its sitting at 402k mass at this very moment, buts it's still only about halfway completed, I still need to add the escape pods, build and incorporate about 40 or so "Little Cat" class fighters, finish the rest of the interior, add the two big-ass drone bays to each side of it, and smother this thing in details, but, its getting there.

After I finish this ship, I'll likely take a break for a bit, then I'll come back and finish the Governor, and then, who knows? Maybe I could actually start working on some new capital ships for once, instead of adding a couple of blocks here and there to the old ones every once in a while.

Anyways, Time to get back to building, thanks if you stopped by to have a look, and thanks even more if you decided to leave some feedback!

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Even More progress has been made:

starmade-screenshot-0013.png

the new additions are as follows:

19 more chaff and point defense turrets

another 100 meters in length

2 new Main Hangar bays, and 18 docked little cat class fighters

a nuclear missile launcher capable of delivering a total payload of 172 million damage per shot

a hollow front area that will soon contain the rest, if not, most of the interior such as cabins, bathrooms, movie theaters etc

4 brand new drone bays capable of launching and receiving a whopping total of 152 drones

yes, that is right, 152 drones. this ship is to be feared:
    starmade-screenshot-0014.png

that, besides another 10 million shields and 1 mill extra shield recharge, which brings this ship's total mass up to 500k, appears to be everything new since last update.

this is now officially the largest ship ever constructed by Kron Incorporated

But now the painful process of filling the drone bays with drones must begin...

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hello all who read this, i did something special today.

I found an old hard drive, that i thought i had lost forever, that contained every single ship i have ever built, in my 4 years of playing this game.

So, today, i am presenting you with a fleet lineup of every single BIG ship i have built, ever, in order fomr oldest and crappiest, to newest and most powerful.

starmade-screenshot-0015.png
    Ok, so, from right, to left:

The Night Breaker, 388 meters long, built in 2013, the first big ship I have ever built

The EMC Hydra, (Name based off of the EDS hydra from Red Faction Guerilla), 710 meters long, built in early 2014, it is the most massive ship I have built (581k mass)

EOS Fleet Command, 441 meters long, built shortly after the EMC hydra was

Everest, 472 meters long, built over the summer of 2014, was built using Skylord Luke's apalatte, hence the much greater attention to detail

The Conduit, 743 meters long, my pride and joy. It first constructed in the fall of 2014, to be entered in Toombu's Titan class ship building contest. This is the crown jewl of the Kron Inc fleet, and, even though it looks terrible compared to the newer ships (Such as Orcon and Thanatos), it has been my dream project since I first started playing in 2013. It needs a total refit, and is not even half its intended length (Hoping to get it to at least 1.6 kilometers long), or shielding (Currently at 200m shields, hoping to get it to 400m), but, someday it will be finished.

The Governor, 521 meters long, built over the summer of 2015, the first really good looking capital ship I had started constructing, and also the first big ship that was implemented with rails.

The Thanatos Class Drone Carrier. This is only really included here because I wanted to see just how many ships my computer could handle. It was built over the summer of 2016, and was finished in early 2017

Orcon, 631 meters long, and counting. built a few months ago (as of posting this). This is now officially the second largest ship, at 493k mass, and is the best looking ship I have ever built (personally).

Thats it.

trivia: Not a single one of these ships is finished 100%, every single one of them needs an update, a refit, or has yet to even be finished building. Oh, except the Thanatos, that ship is done (I wouldnt have uploaded it to the website if it werent complete.)

Now, to answer a question someone might have. Which one would win in a fight between all of them?

i am going to say it will either be the conduit, or Orcon.But that is if they all fought eachother at once. If the conduit and Orcon were to fight one on one, Orcon would win, hands down. It can nearly 1 shot the conduit with is missile alone, and it has an entire fleet of 1 destroyer, 18 fighters, 7 bombers, a dropship, and 152 drones to back it up, as well and enougt chaff and point defense turrets to take out a frigate by themselves (i tested this a little bit ago)

the conduit would come in second place, mostly due to its 200 million shields, but also because of its Ion laser beam capable of wiping out 40 million shields in a matter of seconds, and its array of hundreds of very weak antimatter cannons. But thats all it has going for it, it has a thrust to mass ratio of 0.1, and no turrets whatsoever.

alright, thats all for now, just thought that was a cool collection of pictures of an even cooler starship evolution shown by them. Also it tells me I have been underestimating the power of my computer (the fps never dropped below 80)

Thanks

OH ALSO, THINGS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THE NEW POWER UPDATE COMES OUT, BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO SPEND EVEN MORE TIME REFITTING SHIPS THAN I NEED TO.

THE ORCON CARRIER WILL BE FINISHED AFTER THE POWER UPDATE'S RELEASE, IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN IT.

Last edited:

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Kinda sad when I see a "Warning, this thread is more than a year old and doesn't need any more discussion" on MY OWN SHIPYARD.

Recently I've taken the longest break from starmade ever, and I'm still not sure I'm out of it. Something happened around a year ago that even I can't explain that seems to have left me almost permanently burnt out from this game. I don't know why and it's making me very sad because I love this game and I WANT to play it, but every time I load up the game and think about trying to place down blocks I feel sick to my stomach and all the fun is lost.

But, that doesn't mean I can't still enjoy other aspects of this game.

And, actually, the whole reason I'm even typing this up right now is because of this:

IMG_1017.JPG

Now, you may be asking yourself, "well, what the hell is that? That doesn't look like starmade." And you would be right, because that isn't starmade.

That is a 3D printed model of my Kevlar Invasion Class dropship:

IMG_1018.PNG

How cool is that?! Any ship I can fly in starmade, I can now 3D print in real life.

Maybe, oh I'm hoping that just maybe, this will be the kick in the ass I need to be able to build again and finish the Orcon.

Oh, also. I'll likely upload more pictures of ships I 3D print as I print them, and if anyone is interested I can post different angles as well.