Juddering, Random Spinning and Orbiting Backgrounds

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the following...
    1. After hitting C to align a ship the HUD will continue to "judder" noticeably.
    2. I have been building and updating a number of ships and they are all parked in a build sector (away from any NPC Factions so not bumped) and ships will just randomly spin in space! They are not in a fleet they are just sitting there in space and then the will be spinning. If I return to the sector after it has unloaded they will have stopped but then the same ship or another will just start to spin.
    3. When in build mode the background "orbits" and is quite off putting. Even when the ship is completely stationary it will just continue to do this. Talk about motion sickness!
    Unfortunately the HUD doesn't show up in GIF animations so I have faced a shop. You should be able to see the movement. Also, I switch to build mode and the background starts to move around.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
    is there a planet around somwhere close???

i only noticed behavior like this when ther was a planet loaded in somwhere around my position.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    is there a planet around somwhere close???

i only noticed behavior like this when ther was a planet loaded in somwhere around my position.
    No, there is a green one way off in the distance which can be seen to the right of the shop. There is another but that is a similar distance away. Maybe 5-10 sectors away?

It seems to happen in any sector in any system regardless of what is there on near.