Ithirahad Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Ithirahad

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I check the forums frequently every day, and usually have at least 1-2 hours free on weekdays and 2 or more hours free on weekends. (If there is a voice chatroom, I probably won't be able to participate in it most of the time, though.)

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have played since 11/14/2013, apparently at 03:16 exactly according to the old forums, though I have no idea what time zone they're talking about. This means that I have played for around a year and four months.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I'm primarily a builder, known for my ships with really weird names ion a constructed language I made up. :P

If the current game had more interesting mechanics for survival, I would enjoy it as well - I often played on Minecraft survival servers, and still do on occasion.

I almost exclusively play on multiplayer (Usually on Elwyn Eternity) except when working on a small build just for fun or testing out a new development version of the game. I currently lead a fairly new faction, the Aethi Imperium.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am always watching the forums and frequent the chat room, so I generally understand the most common wishes of the playerbase, and the different sides to the various issues that have come up.

What are some of your weaknesses? I don't have a ton of experience with combat in StarMade. While I lead a faction, we haven't had any legitimate battles with anyone yet, and I've never done much fighting outside of that. (Beyond tests versus AI enemies)

What motivates you to become a council member? As a fairly long-time member of the community, and an official Bug-Reporter (albeit a somewhat inactive one), I want to help StarMade realize its fullest potential any way I can. Additionally, as a strong supporter of developer-community communication, I can't help but want to get involved in this myself.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I have written several popular suggestion threads, and frequently read and post on the forums, particularly the Suggestions and General Discussion subforums. If leading a small faction counts as contributing to the community... well, as I mentioned earlier, I do that too. Furthermore, I am an active member of the Elwyn Eternity server.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.