Issue I am currently having.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    After taking some time away from gaming I am finally back, and with a new computer that can actually play games.

So here is the problem I built a ship on my mini pc, I of course want to bring it over to the new computer so I can play and mod it some more.

I went into ship manager and exported "black" which is what I named the ship. I then went into where it said the export sment file was located and took it.

Went into ship manager on my new pc and clicked import, and imported the sment file. Got in game and saw that my ship "black" was avaliable for spawn. So I admin loaded it.

Here is were the problem comes into play. Only half the ship spawned, so quite possible a older save from when I was building out the frame of it. I can go in game on my old pc and see the whole ship fully built, how do I get that to save into a export?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Did you blueprint it before exporting, or did you just export the blueprint you had? It's possible you didn't save it.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    If the ship is whole on your old pc, and if the game is up to date, you can go into the ship on your old computer and open the ship catalogue and click the blue button that says "Create blueprint of entered structure". Name it something unique.

Then you should be able to export it, and import the .sment into your new game on your new computer.

Last edited:

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, if you have the ship on the old PC still, re-save it to blueprint as a new file.

Sounds like the file you thought was it was an old WIP and you just forgot to save the finished one when you were done.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thanks guys! I will try the resave of the blueprint when I get home.