Is there a way to detect with logic when a weapon is fired?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was hoping it would be as simple as putting a detector next to the computer and connecting them.
    I noticed that doing so puts a green box around any logic or detector you do that with but it does not seem to indicate when it has been fired.

It would be useful in turning on other systems when you fire a weapon such as possibly firing other weapons or making sure all the power generation is on. Or any number of things.

The big reason though is I have a ship that is fully usable by players but AI is not capable of using most the weapons because they rely on Intership logic.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Probably going to have to use some sort of enemy detection circuit to trigger them to start firing.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    No not really. Though you can fire the weapon through logic and connect whatever other stuff you wanted to happen when the weapon is fired to the inner remote.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No not really. Though you can fire the weapon through logic and connect whatever other stuff you wanted to happen when the weapon is fired to the inner remote.
    Already firing the weapon with logic. I was looking for a way to make a ship usable by AI also.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Don't think there's a way to do that
    yea so far the best solution I could come up with is let AI fire the normal weapons and use an enemy detector to start the rest just shooting on intervals.