Bug Introducing InvisiFrig™

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    "Even our ships won't go outside"

Introducing InvisiFrig™ , the latest in Starmade technologies for captains and ships that are afraid of going outside into the big wide universe. Courtesy of an unknown Starmade bug, InvisiFrig™'s technological advancements can occur on all of your universe saves, hiding absolutely every block in the game. If you want to be invisible, or simply like looking at players and display modules without the blocky clutter, this is for you.

Did you know that here is an Aesthetic-Class Frigate? Neither did I until I got outside of it! See how effective this amazing bug is! If you squint hard enough you can barely make out the shape of the bow and the stern! Imagine what this could do on your ships! Imagine the sheer terror of hundreds of players not knowing that an invisible Titan is destroying everything! Get your InvisiFrig™ today!

Reaction score
    Oh thank god I thought you were publishing the setup that allowed ai to Cl.... Nevermind, nothing to see here

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Does anyone know how to turn off this wonderful new feature? Just for nostalgia...

Ed.: It seems like the option turn off the new feature was included only in the new launcher.

Last edited: