Rejected Interstellar Music

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It would be great to actually have interstellar's music =)
    Hans Zimmer !!! <3

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Nice:

Music and SFX happens to be number 1 on SkylordLuke s list
    Suggestion #1
    undefined
    Schine as also hired Mr. Dank himself Danki! So welcome him to the team and check out this part of the stream where they demoed his music.

Skip to 2 hours to hear the demo track.

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!

[DOUBLEPOST=1458850781,1458850740][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice:

Music and SFX happens to be number 1 on SkylordLuke s list

Schine as also hired Mr. Dank himself Danki! So welcome him to the team and check out this part of the stream where they demoed his music.

Skip to 2 hours to hear the demo track.
    I was thinking about putting in INterstellar or Gravity soundtrack,it would be freakin awesome

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I was thinking about putting in INterstellar or Gravity soundtrack,it would be freakin awesome
    And highly illegal. That's why they hired someone to write original music, because that's not illegal.

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I would be fine with some deep piano or organ

Reaction score
    I get the feeling whoever slapped "planned" on here didn't fully read the suggestion. Though I guess once the soundtrack is in you could just replace the files yourself. Or stick a playlist on in the background.

Reaction score
    I get the feeling whoever slapped "planned" on here didn't fully read the suggestion. Though I guess once the soundtrack is in you could just replace the files yourself. Or stick a playlist on in the background.
    Agreed, Honestly while interstellar music is good music it is too catchy now, I swear any game i hear playing instantly gets 100 points on the cheese-scale for me. It becomes hard not to notice what a ripoff it is. So lets not make starmade crap when the time comes.

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Agreed, Honestly while interstellar music is good music it is too catchy now, I swear any game i hear playing instantly gets 100 points on the cheese-scale for me. It becomes hard not to notice what a ripoff it is. So lets not make starmade crap when the time comes.
    Maybe they could make Sound Manager,where you could put your own music :eek:

Reaction score
    id turn it off within a week. and run a external player anyways.... having the sound effects sidechain the music would sound better but. meh.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Megacrafter127 , I highly doubt that Schine plans to break copyright laws to put Interstellar's soundtrack in the game as the OP suggests. Please remove the plan tag if you're not planning illegal activity.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Megacrafter127 , I highly doubt that Schine plans to break copyright laws to put Interstellar's soundtrack in the game as the OP suggests. Please remove the plan tag if you're not planning illegal activity.
    I wasn't the one to put it there, but yes, I don't think Schine would do so. But I think whomever put it there was likely referring to a soundtrack in general, which is indeed planned.
    Because of that, for now I will just remove any prefix, so that an appropriate, not misunderstandable prefix can be applied later.

Reactions: Valiant70