Interstellar Corsairs Shipyards

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the IC Shipyards Diplomatic Art Apartment.

I will be your guide throughout the tour of our gallery of the ICC's inventory, including stations, ships and turrets! While we have yet to declassify most of our work, a fair number of pieces can be shown publicly - either to show off or to scare off.

First stop will be our latest and incidentally largest project. A real marvel, albeit not our original design. All credit for it goes to CCP Games and their magnificient shipwrights. I speak of none other than the terrifying Caldari Rokh battleship! Originally a hybrid weapon platform armed with railguns, we will refit it to also carry a significant amount of fighters and missiles. The hull was made from scratch utilising a variety of schematic views while also not forgetting personal experience. Its simple yet elegant design was the perfect start for our engineers to gather experience with large-scale projects, despite the scale of only 1:2, granting it a length of precisely 506 metres.

During construction, it is called ICV-BS Rokh, honouring its namesake before being renamed to our desire. Find it here: http://imgur.com/a/S4N1J

-----

While the ICS focuses on war machines, our industry sector needs attention as well. So we have created our first rather modular ship design, dubbed ICV Fat Bloke. The Fat Bloke-class series of ships can be armed with three turrets by default, but its underside is ready to be modified to a great extent. Though its turning is discussible, its thrust is not. It surpasses most of its competitors in those regards, despite its length of 55 metres, a large cargohold and a number of fast salvagers.

http://imgur.com/a/0ZikP

This part of the gallery will also contain all other minor ships up to frigate-sized vessels, so be sure to check in regularly. Of course, every piece will have its own section here.

Next on our tour will be a part of the defensive perimeter of our headquarters, but not until after a break. Grab a snack on our bar or have a pleasant chat with our android servants. They are built to serve and smile, so be sure to smile back and I'll see you later!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to our tour of the ICC\'s inventory! I hope you have enjoyed your little break and the androids satisfied your food and drink needs.

As promised, you will now be introduced to just a part - albeit a major one - of the HQ\'s defensive capabilities!

As you can without a doubt see, our weapon platform purposely contrasts the vast blackness of space with its white accentuations. This colour scheme applies to all our defences around the HQ, but may vary on exported products.

The aptly named ICT Colossus deals an incredible amount of damage, exceeding the 1000 points mark significantly, twice! The HQ currently has five of these installed around it and each comes with two additional turrets for short-ranged self-defence, which will be introduced to you later.

The full gallery of our soon-to-be shown defences can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/WR9He

---

Our presumably next stop will be the HQ itself, although we must admit it is not finished, not at all. A number of ships must be moved in order to allow the pictures to public.

Anyway, I will see you next time!

Reaction score
    Really liking the Rokh. Colossus looks like it\'ll devour fighters once you get turrets placed and black on white always looks good.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thank you two for you comments!

We must regretfully announce the delay of further Rokh updates. For whatever reason - looks like something like chunk errors to me -, a number of massive holes have been ripped into the hull of the ship. They need fixing, so that now has top priority.

Also, it was decided to move away from a 1:2-scaled replica of the EVE ship but instead alter the hull with ICC-typical greebles and detail. It will most likely be white on black with some coloured accents, but it will probably be decided on-the-fly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Could you please put the Defense turret availbile for download? I Could really use a copy for Defense of my base. Also the ICV flat bloke Because at our base we are having truble getting slaves from Point A TO D

But i do really love your ships. Keep up the great work! Sorry if that sounds like im begging (because i am)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sorry for the extremely late reply! StarMade lost its importance for a while, but it\'s back again.

I\'ll see what I can do about the file uploads. The FatBloke is rather messy from the inside (it once was entirely purple) and looks really bare.

----

Also, the HQ is now available to be seen! Updates are coming regularly as it\'s still very unfinished, so here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/JFBJ4

The total view also features a teaser for the Rokh which failed to see progress for a while, but it\'s also back on track!