Interested?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I put together an android app for the forms/blog. Just seeing if anyone here would be interested in getting it and checking it out. I'm actually posting this from the app right now.

Keep in mind that it's a early build. I still have alot to do on it. Right now it's just a base build. Gets you yo the forums. Allows you to post in the forms. And sends you a push notification when the dev post a new blog post. Which you can read in the app. Or choose for it to take you directly to the site.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448667005,1448666838][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, as a side note to the dev's of this site. We do not take any claim to being a part of this site. We give you guys all the credit. It's just a fan built app. Pushed out through our site. Well it's not officially public. Just wanted to do a test with the comunity here first.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I put together an android app for the forms/blog. Just seeing if anyone here would be interested in getting it and checking it out. I'm actually posting this from the app right now.

Keep in mind that it's a early build. I still have alot to do on it. Right now it's just a base build. Gets you yo the forums. Allows you to post in the forms. And sends you a push notification when the dev post a new blog post. Which you can read in the app. Or choose for it to take you directly to the site.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448667005,1448666838][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, as a side note to the dev's of this site. We do not take any claim to being a part of this site. We give you guys all the credit. It's just a fan built app. Pushed out through our site. Well it's not officially public. Just wanted to do a test with the comunity here first.
    Will try it out.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That's awesome. My andoid phone would sometimes crash when viewing the website because it runs out of memory, so hopefully this app would help, will definitely check it out.

Reaction score
    Ya! I'm definitely interested as others are as well I'm sure. Keep up the good work.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Honestly?

No, not really. In my experience, app version of things like forums are less feature rich and more difficult to use than simply loading the site through a browser.

I actually find the constant "Do you want to use our app/mobile site?" questions I get when on my smartphone to be very annoying, because they are almost always inferior to the original in terms of functionality.