Increased Rotation on Display Modules

Reaction score
    This is a small, but rather important (in my opinion) addition. I'm actually surprised this hasn't been already added. I noticed earlier today while working on a Station that you can't fully rotate Display Modules. What I mean is that, even though you can rotate which side has the display, you can't rotate the display itself. This is really annoying when working with Gravity Blocks, since in 3 out of 4 directions, the words are sideways or upside down. Please do something about this Schema! It's really annoying!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Well, it's probably not a thing because there are other more important things that need to be worked on. This is just an addition to an already implemented feature whereas we are still waiting for major game mechanics to be finished.

My best advice is to be patient :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hmm, I reckon that as soon as docking in any direction intended by the builder is solved this display block positioning will become available as well. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    Little update to this, I just found that plex lifts can't be calibrated to work with the gravity of your choice either. Seriously, it's little things like this that I really want to see changed, more than better planets, or new npcs, or any of that other stuff people are asking for.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Little update to this, I just found that plex lifts can't be calibrated to work with the gravity of your choice either. Seriously, it's little things like this that I really want to see changed, more than better planets, or new npcs, or any of that other stuff people are asking for.
    Plexlifters are pretty much being phased out for Rails anyway, which we'll be getting in the next update. They'll be left in as to not break old designs, but few people will still use them.