Bug Inappropriate Ads for mobile browsers

Reaction score
    Hello folks,

while browseing the forums (starmadedock) with Firefox mobile I noticed that the ads are not scaling correctly with the device's viewport.

I'm using an adblocker to prevent the site from doing so for now, since it's not only an issue on aesthetics, but also a question of download volume. I don't like mobile sites burning through it for no good reason.

//P.S.:

I think someone is following me. I can notice a red light that is hiding quickly as soon as I change direction by 180°. After days of research I've come to the conclusion that it's DukeBot who is following me. He's freaking the hell out of me. Now listen: If I suddenly disappear before my research is complete you have to stop him.

Good lord.
    Best regards,
    Seoson

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I read the title and thought it would be about "better than craigslist" ads. You'll get the attention of the admins anyway :p

Reaction score
    Oh well. I didn't watch out for any misconceptions when I wrote the title. Maybe I should have chosen it a bit more carefully.

However it does what it is supposed to do.:D

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I've changed the code to responsive, so it should be better now.

Although viewing the site portrait is not a good idea.

Reaction score
    Doesn't appear to be fixed for me. About landscape mode: I need to refresh the page in order to get the layout to adjust itself, which is not exactly kewl ;-)

EDIT//

It doesn't appear to be an issue only for firefox mobile. http://www.browserstack.com/screenshots/fb69e1daf5617e247944da1f6b34dcc08fb7b679

Sadly I couldn't find a service that allows to change the used browser as well so fast and my personal favorite browsershots doesn't have mobile support for some reason.

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    By inappropriate I thought you meant something entirely else...