IMPERIAL NEWS NETWORK (INN)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    INN.png

IMPERIAL NEWS NETWORK

The Imperial News Network (or INN) will cover the most controversial and breaking news stories. News will happen mostly as it happens! Developing stories, breaking news, the INN is your #1 source for Star Made Faction News! New stories and rumors every day! THIS IS UNBIASED AND DOES NOT RELATE TO THE NEW GALACTIC EMPIRE, SIMPLY MY SIDE JOB :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    ...kinda makes me want to see ridik's news network.

Better yet.. Incap's news network.

It would all be a blank screen of secrecy.

Though this should be quite entertaining I think!

Reactions: idiotplaysgames
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    DFN and NGE call alliance
    As the afternoon started, news broke that the NGE were to attack the DFN, as suspicions were confirmed by the NGE leader. The battle started around 2pm on the NASS main server. It seemed as though early on, the DFN were to have an easy victory at their home base, but when the DFN launched a counterattack towards the NGE base, massive turrets rained fury upon the DFN fleet from the NGE planet. The DFN managed to escape the battle, but took massive casualties. After the battle, the NGE called an Emergency meeting. They discussed the fact of the NGE defeat at the DFN home base. DFN leader FlyingDebris, popped in on the meeting. The NGE and DFN agreed to a alliance, and will be participating in mock battles against each other in an effort to strengthen their fleets.

Other news: ITS INCAPS BIRTHDAY!!!

Last edited:

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I liked me turrets...poor things got killed...im gonna edit this later with a story >.>

In other news, the NGE Prototype Turret codenamed RJ37/TD and built after the great Imperial base near Yavin IV, will soon be ready for testing.
    The exact specifications are not to be released until a later time howerver the creater had this to say, "It should be able to shoot several sectors away, and go through any planet with 1 shot, I fear for the man who must face this". We here at NGE are especially proud of this turret, and personally hope someone attacks the base once we have them set up fully.

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If it makes you feel better, we were not expecting any notable resistance whatsoever. Instead, we got those things. Good job.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Another network. Real fad now thanks to Warp eh? Good luck with your Network Love that it has an RP perspective to it

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If it makes you feel better, we were not expecting any notable resistance whatsoever. Instead, we got those things. Good job.
    Thank you =), to bad I didn't have it set up though....might've lasted until I could get on =)

D

Deleted member 301635

...kinda makes me want to see ridik's news network.

Better yet.. Incap's news network.

It would all be a blank screen of secrecy.

Though this should be quite entertaining I think!
    Better idea: Arstotzkan News Network.
    Now with 200% more screaming than any other channel!

Reactions: FlyingDebris

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Welcome to the Tartaran News
    I'M Nauvran Gerian and I'm here with Kiwi on the moon
    Todays news:
    )65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/

(those symbols symbolise the tartaran language)
    (so yeah, small joke about our secrecy )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to the Tartaran News
    I'M Nauvran Gerian and I'm here with Kiwi on the moon
    Todays news:
    )65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/)65 Ø5♦13 2©32♣168 5Ïjsadfnwea#0 =!/#)=` != (/(%%¤% &(=#0?/#/!¤% &(¤#)/

(those symbols symbolise the tartaran language)
    (so yeah, small joke about our secrecy )
    Lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In denial???
    Following the surrender of the RA to NGE forces, after no shots being fired, the RA have turned around and blatantly claimed that they never surrendered. It appears as though the RA are struggling to maintain a foothold in the faction world, and could possibly be having internal problems. More on this story this afternoon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    In denial???
    Following the surrender of the RA to NGE forces, after no shots being fired, the RA have turned around and blatantly claimed that they never surrendered. It appears as though the RA are struggling to maintain a foothold in the faction world, and could possibly be having internal problems. More on this story this afternoon.
    You don't shut up about that, do you? You never took any bit of victory over us and you never will. Get it through your skull already. Sheesh...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well Obi has a history of surrendering with out fighting ir firing a shot. What ridik defeated you in what an hour or was it two? Now we all saw what you posted, and how you handled in that response. You didn't care if you lose nor did you care if you surrendered. Its a bit hard to take your actions and words back when they are done. Maybe if you talked to your council before surrendering that would of played out better and someone responsible would of gave a better response. This is like a the dam hot lava game as played with children or when they usefake guns. I shot you.. No you didn't.. Yes I did.. Before declaring war.. Think.. Before opening your mouth.. Think. There has been wasted time and effort on half assed wars, conflicts, and arguments.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well Obi has a history of surrendering with out fighting ir firing a shot. What ridik defeated you in what an hour or was it two? Now we all saw what you posted, and how you handled in that response. You didn't care if you lose nor did you care if you surrendered. Its a bit hard to take your actions and words back when they are done. Maybe if you talked to your council before surrendering that would of played out better and someone responsible would of gave a better response. This is like a the dam hot lava game as played with children or when they usefake guns. I shot you.. No you didn't.. Yes I did.. Before declaring war.. Think.. Before opening your mouth.. Think. There has been wasted time and effort on half assed wars, conflicts, and arguments.
    Just to set things straight. Grand Moff Tarkin admitted surrender. The NGE declared war on the RA.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That Tartaran Empire News feed had "sadfnwea" I translate that to "sad DFN WEA!!!!!"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    BREAKING NEWS
    RA HAS DECLARED WAR ON NGE
    BATTLEFRONT II?​

In a recent development, the RA leader, ObiShawnKenobi, spoke the NGE leader Idiotplaysgames about terms of the previous surrender from the first Star Wars war. The conversation quickly ended in the RA declaring war against the NGE, in what could be Battlefront II. More details to follow in this developing story!