• não gostei, não quero download

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Gostei dos grifs

Votes: 1 100.0%
    • não gostei dos grifs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Olá viajantes, primeiramente boa tarde. Tive uma nova ideia para a indústria de criação de naves tsuki no me, metal slug... Naves, drones, estações, etc... Uma nova ideia muito boa, irei lançar brevemente os projetos para download, me apoiem, entrem na page do jogo no brasil: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starmade-brasil/607722385964265?ref=hl (não oficial).

ideias:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The translators seem a little off, but the gist of it is:

He is a Brazilian user who is speaking in Portuguese. His first sentence is to greet us. This thread is about his shipyard, Metal Slug. He has ideas for ships, drones, and stations he is going to build, and something about the StarMade Brazil national community's FaceBook page.

Apparently the spoiler-hidden set of sprites are his reference material for what he'll post later once completed.

Edit: Also, his poll wants to know if we like the ideas and would download the ships if uploaded.

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The translators seem a little off
    Jorge has translated him before, seems to be some cases of typos and/or slang and contractions that throw off translators from what I remember.

That said, the ideas in this thread seem interesting.