I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED

CAN U DELETE MY ACCOUNT?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
    • you have to do someting first.....

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED i am going to make a new gmail and delete the old one and I dont want my username to be taken

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    You could just go to registry, then to 'edit profile' and there you could change your email.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is something you would private message to a StarMadeDock moderator. I suggest next time you contact them privately.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    and how do i do thet
    At the top right corner next to your profile name when you log in, there should be an envelope icon. Of you click that, a small window will drop down. The bottom right corner has the words "Start a New Conversation". If you click that, it will bring you to a page where you can send a message to someone. In the box labeled "Participants", you type who you send the message to. You can find out who the moderators are by looking under the tab "Members" which brings you to different categories. The last tab labeled "Staff Members" shows all of the people who are admins/moderators. You can tell whether or not someone is a moderator if their name is highlighted in blue. You can include their name(s) in the Participants box and create your message.

I hope this helps!