i want a factioncolors.txt for servers

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    the ridiculous amounts of dark rose claimed systems sucks! the factions.fac is a binary don't want to mess with that so could we please get a factioncolors.txt where we could color each faction in the galaxymap differently thank you.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    from an admin view though it could be a pain in the ass when 100 different factions want their own unique colour assigned. So I think if not auto-generated it should be an option in faction panel for founders to set themselves. either using a colour wheel, or a textfield that can have html colour codes entered.

Napther

Grumpy builder of Kaiju Design Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes, Please.
    Would love to be able to guarantee I have an orange sector claim colour to match the fleet ships. THough I imagine edgy people will set it to black and be nearly impossible to see on the map. Perhaps limiting just how low all 3 RGB values go...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yes, Please.
    Would love to be able to guarantee I have an orange sector claim colour to match the fleet ships. THough I imagine edgy people will set it to black and be nearly impossible to see on the map. Perhaps limiting just how low all 3 RGB values go...
    Making grey the darkest a player can set it to is probably a good idea, but admins should be able to set it as dark as they want.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Maybe in the galaxy map, bringing up a faction list with the ability to tick/untick them as visible/not in the map.

Reactions: Asvarduil