I can't seem to shoot

Reaction score
    out of ship I can't seem to shoot a gun ...I can place blocks but can't seem to pick them up

in a ship: I can't seem to shoot at all...I can place and remove blocks no problem.

I have reinstalled/deleted/fresh installed did not solve the issue...

Any Ideas?

Tonestuff

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    When designing weapons, the computer determines the direction of fire not the modules. Make sure your computer is facing the way you are viewing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    another common issue is if the weapon modals are not connected to a computer. I would double check to be sure they didn't become disconnected.

Odd that you cannot remove blocks when not in a ship. Is it on single player or multiplayer? If its on multiplayer and the ship belongs to someone else that could be why. Not sure why this might happen in single player, unless your trying to remove blocks on a shop station, or a pirate station which hasn't had its faction module destroyed.

Reaction score
    this happens on ships that had been working correctly...I took a break from the game for a while...when I came back none of my ships would shoot...I built new ships to see if they had become broken, but that didn't work either. then I noticed that I could not shoot while out of a ship either. it's like the mouse buttons aren't working for shooting or pulling blocks (except in ship build mode...removing blocks works there) ...I can place blocks but the other mouse button doesn't pick them up.

Everything else seems to work...it feels like the fire and pickup commands have been remapped somewhere but I cannot find anywhere you can do that.

thanks for the help

Tonestuff