I can't import anything.

Reaction score
    Guys I can't import both saved worlds and .sments.When I open the import tab it won't show anything.When I want to select a folder it shows a white line and closes in a second.Please help.Here is how it looks like: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 21.30.16.png

Reaction score
    had the same issue on nix. New launcher worked...
    I thought it will work too so installed a new one still same problem but I have found another way.I have Starmade on another Mac and I can import there so I imported files there went to blueprints folder copied everything to a USB plugged it to this Mac copied everything to blueprints folder and it worked but still can't import worlds.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Likeable
    In SP worlds are located in /StarMade/server-database/ so copy that as well and you should be good.

Reactions: Dire Venom
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    a .sment File is a renamed .zip ... just extract the content and place it in the proper folder and it should show up in game.
    you have to set the privileges for that blueprint then in the admin tab ingame anyways.

Reactions: Dire Venom
    Reaction score
    In SP worlds are located in /StarMade/server-database/ so copy that as well and you should be good.
    Oh thank you very much
    [doublepost=1529696380,1529696345][/doublepost]
    a .sment File is a renamed .zip ... just extract the content and place it in the proper folder and it should show up in game.
    you have to set the privileges for that blueprint then in the admin tab ingame anyways.
    Yea,thanks for reply I will download the files directly to folder