I bought the game on steam.

Reaction score
    i did everything you said, I linked my accounts I even tried that obsolete link. Can you fix the problem please? Thanks.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    https://starmade.freshdesk.com/support/home

We have a really helpful support team. So i would suggestion following that above link and opening a new support ticket.

A few people have had issue linking accounts, so there are a few methods they can try to resolve the problem for you.

Reaction score
    I visited the site and got a new ticket. It didn't work fix my game a paid real life money for thank you :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422915171,1422914105][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually I'd much rather get my 9.99 back on my steam account actually. I'm sick of looking at fugazy support pages. Thanks.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You do know the game has a free version right? As in you can still play/try it as you wait for support?

Also, if you want your money back on steam, you'd have to go to steam support, since no one here can control steam last I checked.

Reaction score
    There was no free one offered when I bought the game. I also paid for the real game, I want to play that one. Thank you for your suggestion though :)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    There has always been a free version, which is exactly the same as the full version. The game is completely free at this stage of development, with the option to pre-order it for when it won't be free.

Hell, it doesn't even matter for single player if your uplinked or not, and not all servers use uplinking either. I don't know the steam-linking process though, so I can't help with the issue.