I already bought the game

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    They still have the info that says you bought it and such :u they are just working on the System in which that fact will be displayed still.

Site is just still adjusting and adding stuff is all - 3-
    But yeah, if you bought it before, you still own it :u

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Log in via the registry and it should have "account status: upgraded" if your account is still flagged, which it will be.

Reaction score
    next week my dad is going to restore my pc to its original state so If I purchased starmade now and downloaded it now would I be able to reclaim starmade for free next week once my dad has fully reset my PC?

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You can download the game as many times as you want, for free, whether you've paid or not at this point in time.

Reactions: DukeofRealms

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Log in via the registry and it should have "account status: upgraded" if your account is still flagged, which it will be.
    Thank you for the explanation. I was looking around the completely new site and could not find any mention of my account status. The most perplexing part was "BUY" in the upper corner, which I guessed should not be visible if the site knew I own the game.

Anyway. I clicked the registry thing and it shows me as upgraded. Cool :)

Reaction score
    All of the same things happened to me.
    -Bought this game years ago.
    -Website changed
    The only reason I am here is because after several fails at logging in , I tried sign up and it informed me my username was taken. Then I knew there must be some remnants of my account.

The registry does say upgraded,but that is the only place where you are informed that you have purchased the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    All of the same things happened to me.
    -Bought this game years ago.
    -Website changed
    The only reason I am here is because after several fails at logging in , I tried sign up and it informed me my username was taken. Then I knew there must be some remnants of my account.

The registry does say upgraded,but that is the only place where you are informed that you have purchased the game.
    Actually you can also tell who owns the game if you use your account to uplink a name. Anyone with (*) in game is shown to own a copy of the game.

Reactions: Unnamed25