Hyper speed Travel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have a jump computer to have us jump a few sectors almost instantly. But require a Recharge before being able to be used again.

A Hyper-Speed System, allows us to remain in a Hyper-speed Tunnel that looks something like this:
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130312014417/starwars/images/2/29/Hyperspacetunnel.png

While in hyper speed- we travel fast yes, and we can cover a large amount of space as well. But with its Pluses, the down side is that you're Vulnerable. You can get shot out of hyperspace. For that to happen, a vessel can catch up to you, or a computer can fire at you, and the projectiles force should hit a 3-5% damage ratio to your ship, if it damages your shields 3-5% your ship will fall out of hyperspace, severely damaging your ship (Your ship will lose all power, and have burn marks all over) You will need to reboot your system to get moving again, but can only use hyperspace if your shields are at 100% again.

To use it, you open up your Hyper computer (Which is a map) And you can input way points for your ship to follow. If a turn is too sharp for your ship to complete, you will fall out of hyper space.
    You can even leave your ship core in hyper space and walk around, and enjoy the awesome hyperspace effects!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446589599,1446588875][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a example video:

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dont know if this eould work but it sounds cool.

I think if this were to happen it could maybe leave the tunnel open where you came from so others could follow. Weapons would not be able to be fired during the tunnel ride. I think the more modules you have the faster you travel through hyperspace?