Howdy

Reaction score
    Hello Peeps im snow :)
    saw this game on Moddb and fell in love, im a big fan of minecraft and a big fan of space so the two fit lol
    anyways i dont have internet often so i get the updates when i can and half to say ive seen this game grow and im am very happy and impressed and whats been acomplished :)
    hopefully see you guys about i may have a few ides for this game yet :)

Reaction score
    so i thought well might as well use my introduction to throw a few ideas about some may have been suggested already :).
    1.a planetery weapon block, just a block you can place on an astoroid or planet and be able to create a "turret" so you can create planetary defence weapons like the ion cannon in star wars :)
    2."Home Block" this block if placed on an astoriod,planet,station or ship it counts as the players home (so if a mapping system is introduces players can find there way back to there spawn system or on they found and started building you should allow multible player home blocks so a "clan" can all spawn in there system be good for system wide Ctf Games :D

3.warp (i seen that this may be done already so yay!!!)
    4.A secondary weapon block so you can buld giant beam weapons like the death star laser (built the same as the standerd weapon blocks but with a beam affect)

5.weapon customisation, the idea i had with this is once you built your weapon you should be able to choose if it fires like a beam weapon (phaser style) or the standed and beain able to change the color of the progectile/beam this could be done by grouping a colored block with a weapon controller

just a few ideas i had there will be more :)
    thanks for reading