How to see what's council is doing right now

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    We choosed them but we don't even know what they're doing. We don't see any public debates or anything. I think that community should see how voted people are representing them.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, comr4de has that weapon system survey stickied in general discussion. Within that. he said something about the GUI that implied that someone else was assigned to work on that, so presumably they are all collecting opinions and feedback on various things. Somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Yeah, right now we're just setting things up. I hate to give a Soon(TM) answer but frankly that's when you're going to hear more from us. You have to realize that this is the first council. Very little of the structure has been laid out, and that's what we're figuring out right now. If other councillors have anything else to add, please do. I don't speak for all of them.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Well at least we have a minimum feed back here wich is welcome.
    Could you (the council) use this thread (temporarily ?) to keep us posted on the advancement of your organisation ?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I can tell you right now that the main hold-up is planning a weekly meeting. The council members spread out across the globe, an finding a common timeframe that isn't unbelievably inconvenient for everyone is difficult. Once that's figured out and we actually start having meetings I think its fair to assume that you'll start hearing more from us.

Reactions: Planr and kikaha

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I am really glad I voted for you, Comr4de. You seem to be doing the most good out of anyone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can tell you right now that the main hold-up is planning a weekly meeting. The council members spread out across the globe, an finding a common timeframe that isn't unbelievably inconvenient for everyone is difficult. Once that's figured out and we actually start having meetings I think its fair to assume that you'll start hearing more from us.
    I wouldn't expect to hear from them anytime soon. Duke has their tongues in a knot with NDA's, so they can't say much without Duke saying it first...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I wouldn't expect to hear from them anytime soon. Duke has their tongues in a knot with NDA's, so they can't say much without Duke saying it first...
    That's... not quite true. It's true that NDA limits what we can tell you but we honestly haven't heard back from schine as well on your Q&A questions yet.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You guys are doing your best, so keep it up.

Reaction score
    Hey they're unpaid elected officials with no opportunity for bribes even, what do you expect? They got a survey out their 1st week in office, that's more than my paid congressmen do!