How to recover shipyard "hidden" resources?

Reaction score
    I am having issues with my shipyard. It builds the ship until it is "done" (I assume; I have not been looking at it the precise moment when it is finished, but so it seems). And then suddenly it is "unbuilt" and the resources are back in the shipyard. In other words, the build of that ship fails every time, for some unknown reason.

My issue is, that the ship uses more resources then fit in the shipyard "storage", and from experience, it seems the rest of the resource is not "lost", but only somehow "hidden" within the shipyard computer.

I have now given up on the shipyard, as it is obviously totally buggy and unusable, and so I'd like to just spawn my ship back again using the blueprint. But for that I would need *all* the resources that the shipyard used, but I can only remove part of those resources from the storage, as the rest is "hidden".

So, how to recover shipyard "hidden" resources?

Reaction score
    You can connect storage to the shipyard controller and the items will be pulled from and placed into this storage. I've only had problems with the turret building on shipyards.