High Quality 256-bit textures

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, shameless plug time! Zenithas here, night admin for the-rebel-alliance.com and I've done some high quality, 256-bit textures for StarMade! This is just the t000.png so far, I've completed the t002.png for the server's texture pack (includes installer), the t001.png is not yet complete - the ore textures look strange.

However! The preview and the love for it. Soon coming, 128-bit and 64-bit for those with less powerful machines.

For those who don't wish to visit the deviantart link above...

Edit: Apparently, the forum doesn't want to resize images. Painful. New preview up soon!

Edit: Signature!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    By your avatar, I guess you actually hand made all of the textures used there ? Or semi-made and semi-borrowed from internet, or such.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Made. I took inspiration from some parts of the internet, but never took directly. Though \"made by hand\" does include \"taken from parts of other things and then combined, collage style\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The DeviantArt covers this, but it\'s easy to miss. It\'s under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. Of course, I\'ll waive the noncommercial on a case-by-case basis if certain people want to use it for their games.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pack up at the-rebel-alliance.com if you want to download it. Includes textures for the custom blocks for the server as well, though still as yet working on the ores for a working t001.jpg