Hi-Vis crosshair

Reaction score
    Problem: the default crosshair can be pointing towards total blackness or bright light. The default crosshair can be hard to see when pointing at bright objects.

Solution: The Hi-Vis crosshair keeps the tiny white circle of the original, and adds a black dot in the center. Now no matter what your crosshair is pointing at, you'll be able to see it clearly.

Replace the original in your data/image resource folder. Make a backup in case you don't like it.

The mod is also available here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=74087942597165042576

-Eddy

Attachments

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    There is another system that forces the crosshair to becomes the opposite value as the background. Turns white on dark and dark on white. Not sure if its possible to do with the engines but I imagine it is. Even text editors do it to a certain degree so. Anyways. I didnt notice that you had already made it a mod. Nice!

Reaction score
    Or you could, I dunno, put a black spot in the center. Probably easier from a programming point of view. :)

Reaction score
    I'd rather have the circle half white half black (the black circle in the middle of the white one) than the center covered. It provides a bit of extra view, in case you're trying to snipe something...