Hera Class Carrier.

Reaction score
    So I decided to start playing again and I had an idea for a new carrier. Im calling her the Hera, Queen of the Heavens, goddess of heirs, kings, and empires . She is also goddess of marriage, women, and childbirth, buuuutttt dont focus on that..lol

http://imgur.com/a/sDdSB

//i.imgur.com/s8ZXPRV.png[/IMG]

This is only the front section of the ship, havent done anything on the rear or mid section just yet.

let me know what you think

Reaction score
    So i logged on the forums today and saw that someone else decided to name their ship the Hera... I didnt see it in the forum before i posted so im going to go ahead and change the name. His is farther along then mine is and is looking great. As of now i do not have a new classification but im going to think about it tonight

Reaction score
    I can\'t wait to see what you make this time. Also what is this black ship in the back of the picture?

Reaction score
    the little one was just a mess around project.. took about an hour to make.. i can upload it, but it is nothing special. also check my imgur.. i am updating the albums constantly

Reaction score
    If you say it is not so good don\'t bother uploading it. I was just curious. And will the ship keep this blocky shape or sit this just the beginning, what fighter will be stored and how much of them?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    name\'s a name. if you\'re younger than someone else who\'s named the same thing as you did you steal their name? no.

Reaction score
    I would imagine that copyright lawyers everywhere would disagree. Granted, a personal name is different. However if you were to make a car and call it a \"Limona GT\", I\'m pretty sure you wouldn\'t be too happy if I made a completely different car called the same. If we both tried to call our cars \"mustang\" or even \"iPhone GT\", we would get our pants sued off.

That being said, props to Roenilli for his decision to change the name. I really respect that. I believe that we may have both arrived at the choice of name in the same fashion, judging from the mythology reference.

Reaction score
    The blockyness is just the start, im using it for a basic frame for the ship... I will be adding more to break up the outline, as far as the fighter design, i have not designed them yet but i will post pics when I do. @ Terraniel: a name is a name.. the easiest thing to change lol. And we probably did come to the name the same way, Hera being the Queen of the gods, seemed fitting for a ship of this type, I am loving your design for your carrier. So how about tis for a name: Hera Super Duper Carrier class?? lol Just kidding, im still going through names right now.

The small black ship does do a decent amount of damage to ships of its size, and it has decent shields, I was just using it to put around the galexy and as a starter ship when i join servers and what not. I think i will upload it and let people use it for target practice, it does have a fun design to it.

Reaction score
    I looked at the designs in arcadia and i do like them, I may use a few design features from them. Keep looking on the imgur to see updated pictures but here is a preview, hope you all like it.

Reaction score
    Still have a long way to go, but she is coming along nicely... still without a name

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    What about Helen class? Cause, y\'know, she launched a thousand ships :P

Sweet looking engines, btw.