HELP New patch now my game wont start and i updated my Driver

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My Subject kind of says it all. The new graphics patch makes my game crash upon clicking the start game button at the game menu. Any help would be awesome.

Reaction score
    Operating system, graphics card? What did you try to resolve this? What do the logfiles say?

Also, do you mean \"Start game\" in the launcher or the OK button in the settings window?

If you want help, please take the trouble of providing a tiny piece of information yourself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    EDIT: i put the pics of my specs. Sorry for weird picture size. Thats what im runing.

Reaction score
    You\'re checking direct-X. It\'s a java issue and/or video driver issue, not Direct-X. Go to the java site and download the latest version, and go to your video card maker and get the newest video driver pack.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The game has massive compatibility issues with intel video cards.

Reaction score
    I had the exact same problem, even with the correct driver it wouldn\'t work. What solved it for me was deleting the most recent patch and reinstalling. You\'ll get constant error messages when trying to build though, so keep that in mind.

Reaction score
    In the StarMade directory there is another called logs. If the game crashes, the exact error message can be found there. If you\'re unsure what file contains the error, delete all of them and start the game again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I FIXED IT GODS BE PRAISED. i updated to windows 8.1 and now its working lovely :D Thank you everyone for your help and input