[HELP NEEDED] Complicated switch

Reaction score
    Hello all.

What I actualy need is a one button press switch, which will in turn power on 1-9 activator blocks and then back to 0.

For Example: I have 2 blocks activated. I press the button, I have 3 active. I press again, and I have 4.

When I have 9/9 aktive blocks and press the button again, they all go to 0.

Any suggestions on how to go with this? I am guessing I need to use flip flops but I get tangled up midway...

I wanna use two of these to connect it to two remotes which in turn will control the rail speed and rail angle from the cockpit (which will be around 700 blocks away from the bridge :P)

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Hello mate, I think I have built / used "shift registers" and "counters" before, if not, I'll put here some examples of the ones I usually use

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    This is a way to create a "shift register" using FLIP-FLOPS (if someone knows a better one, put it here)

• When you press the button, it send a logic signal to all the AND gates.
    • When the first AND gate turn ON, it send a logic signal to the FLIP-FLOP and this last to a NOT gate and one DELAY block.
    • When the FLIP-FLOP turn ON, the NOT gate turn OFF and it do two things: allow the AND gate be turn ON and dont allow it be activated more times until NOT gate turn again ON.
    • If all DELAY blocks are ON and the button is ON, it send a logic signal to all FLIP-FLOPS to turn OFF, and the whole system is reset.

Reactions: JumpSuit
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I follow the same pattern, i test it, and work fine, dont know whats the problem you mean mate

Reactions: JumpSuit