Hello to all you out there :)

Reaction score
    Hey all,
    I go by Kaezon online, I'm a prior communications soldier currently attending the US Military Academy at West Point to get my degree in Computer Science and become an officer.
    I've had an obsession with video games since my dad brough home our first PC in 1992. I play just about everything, but my love is for adventure/puzzle games, especially onces witht the exploration value that minecraft and it's follow-ups provide. My desire to make programming and development my profession starte when I played the orriginal Myst and its sequal "Riven" in 1998. Since then, alot has happened, but I like to keep up with indie and concept games like StarMade to see where the comunity as a whole is going.
    Having Grown up on movies/shows like Star Trek and games like Homeworld (1999), I have a special love for space, spaceships, and sci-fi in general. I'm excited to join this community and to see where Starmade will go.
    -Kaz

"All that moves in the void is easily heard. We will be watching."
    - The Bentusi (Homeworld)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi Kaezon,
    I think you're our first Soldier in the community :)

Good luck with your studies and realizing your dreams!
    Welcome to the world of StarMade,

cheers,
    - schema

Reaction score
    hi soldier i think you'll fit good in this game since your a sci-fi lover like me :P

and on your studies i hope you become an officer and serve your country well

-clearskiesnl