Heldtech Viking ship?

Reaction score
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a certain ship. It was a viking themed ship that ferdiheld built in the early days of starmade, and i'm looking to refit it. I've been searching in vain for the past month for any sort of lead on it, and only gotten a virus for my trouble. #blamejake. But i'm really going crazy looking for this ship, and if anyone has any sort of lead on it i would greatly appreciate you telling me. :) plz help.
    [doublepost=1503087867,1503087824][/doublepost]looked like this

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Holy shit I remember it like it was yesterday! I think I can find it, I'll PM you if i find it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I've searched the archive forums and found nothing, but my hope to find it is not lost. I will search the Mushroom Fleet old ship reviews for a DL link.

Reaction score
    I'm hoping it's still on my stupid-old flashdrive. but I think my friend has it, and he's off at college rn. keep searching tho, I'm really wanting to refit this ship, it was a staple of my early days before I bothered to build my own ships.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    To think that a server somewhere has one of these floating around. Waiting.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    it seems like they didnt carry over the old community content :cry:

Reaction score
    I can't claim to have found a working download of it, but I have found a video overview.

I think the only things it doesn't cover are interior and the underside.

If nothing else at all, this should make it easy enough to accurately re-create the outside. (not that that couldn't have been done with the one image, but as parts were missing from that it wouldn't have been quite right.)

Ah, a second one, from the great Saber. linky.
    allso, that has an outdated link, I know there was a way to un-hork those, but I've long since forgotten how. (and it wouldn't even work most of the time, as only the "recent" things were even transferred to the then-new site)

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    Best bet may be to contact the people who've done reviews of them and see if they still have the BP then.