HALO CONTEST!

Master_chief_150

Ol' Reliable
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Please send in your best halo ships. NO DOWNLOADED ONES! I WANT YOUR VERSION.

Add photos of it and ill choose the best out of the first 10.

Reaction score
    You should define a bit more detailed rules...maybe set limits to epochue, faction or whatever you want. And give us a deadline ;)

Master_chief_150

Ol' Reliable
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Deadline will be 22nd of November

ONLY MADE BY YOU! NO DOWNLOADS! I WILL TELL!

Preferrably UNSC. Covernant ships will earn a good mark but UNSC is better.

if you can add serveral photoes like Docked ships and stuff i would enjoy that.

Master_chief_150

Ol' Reliable
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You dont have to, but if the best one is sent in, i will personally do a video about this ship and about its uploader, HALO only! Gl and get building

Reaction score
    i know quite a few people who love halo, me included. but to be honest i dont really know about the different classes of halo ships and even if there anything besides the big arse one you see in halo 1 and the pelican you see in all of the games, if i could somehow get a look at the fleet of halo ships out there and heck maybe even allow fan based halo ships. for now though i think this might be helpfull as a reference for this contest good luck to you folks! (please not these are not starmade vessels these are graphical representations of a few of the unsc vessel you can find in the halo universe. thank you)