Goodbye /Pomosa

Reaction score
    My name is Dennis A.K.A pomosa (small 'p' to make it easier for everyone)

I am 17 years old, i work for IBM dublin, as a 1.5 level tech support. (im quite young, but hey)

I'm quite social when it comes to gaming, i like to play multiplayer with as many bro's as i can as often as i can, i enjoy livestreaming and try to do as much as i can. i also like to do things with communities such as the starmade community, you are all badass, and i recently made a contest with a prize of 50 euro, that was supposed to be the first of many alike.

lately i had some technical issues, mostly regardig my ram, but also my graphic card. and so i got some money for a upgrade, that was tuesday, 4th of march, then today, the 12 of march, i called komplett.ie where i had ordered this, and it turns out they still have yet to send my new graphic card and ram.

so after a long talk with the customer support/service of komplett, which i previously regarded as a quite good reseller, this is the conclusion, it should be noted that i could order the equivelant graphic card and ram for 226 euros+shipping...

me; so cant you just send me a equivelant graphic card instead of the one you dont have so i still have a chance of getting the stuff before this weekend
    her; yes, we can do that, but it will be 15 euros extra (total 253) for the other graphiccard..
    -skipping to the point, we had a also had a small break, because i was at work-
    me; so i realised i can buy this cheaper on amazon, but becuase i like you, i still want to deal with you, provided you compensate me more than a week of wasting my time without even giving me any info what so ever.
    her; we have already compensated you by giving you a discount on the equivelant graphic card.
    me; isnt it just like 20 euros more expensive, and you give it to me for 15, so i get 5 euros compensation for more than a week of wasting my time?
    her; yes, that is correct
    *silence*
    me; sorry, but i am speechless, abselutly baffled...

... so i cancel my order and can expect my money back withing 5 working days! so as you might have realised, the contest judging, and the future contests will have to wait, quite a bit.. i am also quite dissapointed i now cannot stream with my american friends this weeked where i have gotten the monday off with pay....

so i leave you with two things, a goodbye, because this means i wont probably talk to you all for a while... and secondly; dont buy stuff on komplett, just do it on amazon or something..

...goodbye (for now)
    /me

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    idk how the IT industry in canada is, but IT is firly easy to get into in the USA as long as you have prior experience or are a student in computer science or computer engineering/related engineering. in that case, i\'d say the canadian IT indutry is probably going to be similar since the two contries are so close in proximity and general standard of living