"Go Invisible" Block and Black Holes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    As you can see in the subject, I want the editors to add block that makes your ship invisible until it being attacked, and black holes that will push and destroy your ship if you are in a radius of 1000 m or less.

I think this idea is great because; there are black holes in our universe of curse, and it will be great because the game will seem more realistic, and the block that makes you invisible will help in battles and i think this feature will need and animation, too.

That's all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Cloakers are in-game.

They require 1000e/sec per 1 mass

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Cloakers exist in game already, as said before, and black holes dont push. They pull. They are gravitational singularities.

Reaction score
    Hey man, black holes would be cool, but aside from being an obstacle, what else would they add? I mean, it\'d be cool on the battlefield if you can like, lead enemy cruisers into it for shits n giggles, but what else would they add? Starmade needs \"big\" stuff right now, so we should probably think up additions that added a little bit to everything in the game.

For example, black-holes could be used in combat as some sort of obstacle, and outside of combat you could use excessivley powerful techno-wizardry blocks to \"tame\" black-holes to use in block-making, so you could create like, mega black-hole mega armor or super gravity engines or someshit.

Just an example.

Cool idea anyway though, would be fun to have little \"problems\" in space-combat.