GNMA-Y0002V Gadelaza; transforming mobile armor WIP

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    I think my favorite thing from 00. Made the best-looking use of the GN drive, tau or otherwise in my opinion and, "designed to be a one man army, possessing enough firepower to match an entire fleet on its own," adds a lot of appeal to anything.

A LOT of time spent into the transformation mechanic's docking setups so far to try and achieve smooth collision-free transformation. Everything is incredibly inconvenient to work on. The nose/ GN Blaster still needs some fine-tuning.

Next is solving the issues cropping up with the GN Fang hangers' size (not even wire-framed yet on the WIP pictures). I left them till last as I haven't ever built a carrier-type or experimented with drones. Might have to abandon that element too like the cooling vents for the GN Blaster and probably the lower sub-arms which both cause irreconcilable docking issues.

Soon I may be able to consider the shell complete.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Thats pretty cool. I haven\'t seen anyone else pull this off before.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I love the Gadelaza, man. (Also, Descartes should have gotten some more screen time, they hyped him up way too much before the movie came out)

Do you plan to try and make any other Mobile Armors in the future? I always want to make them, but they end up on the backburner to my other projects.

Crashmaster

Reaction score
    Thanks, I was trying to make something pretty unique.

Agreed, I don\'t have any other projects planned though, there\'s still a lot to do on this one which I\'m working up the motivation to tackle.

Crashmaster

Reaction score
    Update;

Added the sub-arms after re-arranging some things and got the GN Fang hangers to fit how I want.

Gonna work on the GN Fang drones and some sort of GN Blaster representation next.

Getting there.