The Gmodism Industries [ GI ]

Reaction score
    Made some fresh docked gun for upcoming builds, they are already avalible for everyone, just check the turret tab in first post if you are interested :)
    java 2016-12-09 12-03-53-542.jpg java 2016-12-09 12-25-33-948.jpg java 2016-12-09 12-58-40-075.jpg java 2016-12-09 13-00-38-956.jpg

Reactions: Rumcajz and Scypio
    Reaction score
    ur gonna make me screw the Station and starting the Titanclassed Ship LOL

Long time agoo i respond for some time god damn.

But nvm awesome work done u did more then i in the last few weeks.
    also i asked u something via Steam but its not so important.

Reactions: Gmodism
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Greetings I am wondering if you are willing to do grey hull block based shells for ships by request? I play a lot on survival multiplayer server and i love your style but it's hard trying to get the advanced , and colored armors for some of your ships and turrets. I would be respectfully asking for some smaller ships no larger than 1000 long that i can outfit myself. I also understand that your time is valuable and would not attempt to rush you.

Many thanks in advanced
    Nikicon

Reaction score
    Hello Nikicon

mhm so ur asking as well for small ships
    so just like Shell Grey based that u can fit your own Colored armourplates on it if i understand you right yeah?
    I Think i see no problem with it - i got barely some time to Share if u mean me, it would help a bit if u name it
    we're actually 2 on GI hehe. :P

Reaction score
    ***BEGIN RP***
    Now here at QC we sell very cheap turrets, turret called Bb Nowa and Cb-Od MarXman. Please contact nearest QC reseller for these great bleeding edge turrets! Very cheap also! Like GI Modism, but cheaper.
    ***END RP***

Now really, great turrets you have there! I was thinking that maybe these with small modifications could be bolted to oncoming QC ships. As a proud cheap-ass manufacturing company it's obvious however that in game we have to copy and present these as our products, even if it's quite clear that they aren't. What say you?

Reactions: Gmodism
    Reaction score
    ***BEGIN RP***
    Now here at QC we sell very cheap turrets, turret called Bb Nowa and Cb-Od MarXman. Please contact nearest QC reseller for these great bleeding edge turrets! Very cheap also! Like GI Modism, but cheaper.
    ***END RP***

Now really, great turrets you have there! I was thinking that maybe these with small modifications could be bolted to oncoming QC ships. As a proud cheap-ass manufacturing company it's obvious however that in game we have to copy and present these as our products, even if it's quite clear that they aren't. What say you?
    That actually sounds quite fun! I have no problem with that what so ever, you could just change some minuscule details or something
    oh well if someone asks or uploads you can just link back a secret link to GI or something ^^
    [doublepost=1484362911,1484362838][/doublepost]Viggoletta, fresh gi turrets ^^ java 2017-01-14 03-39-34-380.jpg java 2017-01-14 03-41-12-241.jpg java 2017-01-14 03-42-11-429.jpg

Reaction score
    Oh wow, I really like how those modular templates work there! It's actually very easy to believe how a space faring civilization might make something like that. Industrial feel, and very compact design. Great work!