The Gmodism Industries [ GI ]

Reaction score
    oh right i'm going to be get well soon also a "TITAN" class? u really like it to fight me huh? :D so i want even more to make a awesomesouce new Big ship with such alot of features hehe.

Ship looks good so far , the depth of the Bridge its really intresting. but on large ships use Lowering Slaps its getting better in shape instead of wedges.

i allready use it on the Station and it looks way better.
    (Of course only on huge shapes)
    Just Lowering a Fullblock to Lowest Slap and contiue with the slaps to the bottom, trust me change this and the ship gets better in "Shapeshifting".

Reaction score
    oh right i'm going to be get well soon also a "TITAN" class? u really like it to fight me huh? :D so i want even more to make a awesomesouce new Big ship with such alot of features hehe.

Ship looks good so far , the depth of the Bridge its really intresting. but on large ships use Lowering Slaps its getting better in shape instead of wedges.

i allready use it on the Station and it looks way better.
    (Of course only on huge shapes)
    Just Lowering a Fullblock to Lowest Slap and contiue with the slaps to the bottom, trust me change this and the ship gets better in "Shapeshifting".
    Hahaha I just started building a big pvp ship, it will however have few features as it is designed for efficiency ^^
    Im not sure what shape you suggest making a stair of slabs though, but it sure looks good on big ships!

So this is the new progress of the ship too:'

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    i mean going with a fullblock downwards
    [ll]
    [l]
    []
    l

And continue this to the bottom of the ship from the side - it will look better instead of "Strairs"Wedges i really suggest to make this.

u damn like it to fight me! :D ok ok Challenge accepted as close as i finished the Station im going to make the most featureristic and brutalic fatality Dreadnought in History of GI :D hehe.
    (probably means im continueing working on Sunday)

The Progress is alot i kind of inspirated you to build big now huh? :P "Joking"
    very good, Station will follow in a week i think so u/we can start the Project (i hope)

Reaction score
    i mean going with a fullblock downwards
    [ll]
    [l]
    []
    l

And continue this to the bottom of the ship from the side - it will look better instead of "Strairs"Wedges i really suggest to make this.

u damn like it to fight me! :D ok ok Challenge accepted as close as i finished the Station im going to make the most featureristic and brutalic fatality Dreadnought in History of GI :D hehe.
    (probably means im continueing working on Sunday)

The Progress is alot i kind of inspirated you to build big now huh? :P "Joking"
    very good, Station will follow in a week i think so u/we can start the Project (i hope)
    THANK YOU!

Ah you mean the grey sides of the ship?

I'm looking forward to it for sure! Also we got to fix the Valakiron and update the Terasonister too, me too lol, I can update the Terasonister as I got a little plan on it, (if you have not already started on it that is)

Haha on occasion I build big, but it was long ago I did ^^

Reaction score
    hehe :D always getting progress on enhanced detailing.
    yes of course also the sides where ever u have stairs/wedges at some point slapwork will look better specially on Large builds - thats just a way to make longer Shaped Wedges of course.

Erm make u the Terasonister im startzing sunday on the Station making it finally done , after it i add a little hangar to the Valakiron for a bike or something.

will go on a buildspree that damn sickness disabled me way to long.

Reaction score
    hehe :D always getting progress on enhanced detailing.
    yes of course also the sides where ever u have stairs/wedges at some point slapwork will look better specially on Large builds - thats just a way to make longer Shaped Wedges of course.

Erm make u the Terasonister im startzing sunday on the Station making it finally done , after it i add a little hangar to the Valakiron for a bike or something.

will go on a buildspree that damn sickness disabled me way to long.
    Good to know you get back up on your feet then!!!!
    I look over the Terasonister then :)
    [doublepost=1480162917,1480162883][/doublepost]Will be fun to see the station for sure! :)

Reaction score
    haha u actually kidding :D :D :D :D no way i mean WHY? xD
    Do GI is going to do slavery now too? :P

Nice one i like it

Reaction score
    It's mechwarrior 4 again, this one is totally inspired from solaris arena, well this one is round but that is a better shape for arena, the purpose pvp arena and death matches, lol maybe even mech battles can be a thing here!

Reaction score
    The Turret looks awesome!
    Extremly good job on this one

Also Arena looks pretty "Dusty" desert like i really like it.
    Station needs interior work now mostly of the Hull itself is done
    planning now the Dark Themed Interior with your Wished list of rooms.

Reaction score
    The Turret looks awesome!
    Extremly good job on this one

Also Arena looks pretty "Dusty" desert like i really like it.
    Station needs interior work now mostly of the Hull itself is done
    planning now the Dark Themed Interior with your Wished list of rooms.
    Thanks!!! I was also happy with the looks and performance of that one ^^
    Some good PvP stuff will certainly be hosted in arena in future!

Sounds good with the station! :)