Ghost Ship

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It may be a server issue but I am a little worried.

I was returning back to my homebase when I was attacked by pirates. I quickly tried to dock to the station which I thought I had. I stupidly set foot outside the protection of the station and was quickly killed.

I respawned and the ship I had just docked was 2km away and under attack from the pirates. The ship shows up on the navigation. I can physically see it and fly to it but I cannot interact with it. While under attach the pirate missiles went through the ship and it appears unharmed.

I tried to exit through the docking bay and I am confronted by the ships plex door allbeit open. I cannot close it.

I have subsequently relogged into the server and now after two server resets, it is still there!

Any clues as to what might have happened and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    If anyone is interested, this issue has solved itself. I guess it was a glitch and so is probably hard to replicate. I did have to delete my station in order to release the ship. I was then able to fly over to it and access it normally. The faction module had vanished however so I installed a new one in the hole that was left and took control of my ship again!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Could have just deleted the docking point itself. XD

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    When in doubt /despawn_all MOB unused true

In multiplayer, just delete the dock and hope.