Bug Getting Stuck in things getting out of the Core and other blocks!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is getting rather annoying and needs to just never happen. Also the UP Arrow Key no longer Unsticks you when you get stuck.

Uploaded as example of a ship that has this happening. It is designed the way it is for a reason and I'd rather not get stuck in these things any time I need to do something with them.

Attachments

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    For now it seems if you sit on something when entering any block you won't get stuck leaving, so until this is fixed definitely try that! I really do hope this is fixed soon though, as I work more and more with slabs this problem is ever so much more noticeable.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yes, I too noticed that Up Arrow doesn't unstick you any more. Hopefully this will get a nice fix soonish.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The spawn stuck protection hasn't worked for a while now...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This has been an issue for quite a while, and while there have been many calls for a defined exit zone of some sort as part of the core there seems to be some resistance to this concept so fix after fix continues to fail and we still have the problem.

And yeah, as Thadius said, stuck protection hasn't worked for quite awhile for many/most people.