Get involved in my latest, greatest, craziest idea to date

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Okay, so, I am going to be making a video-based Starmade meme for you all to enjoy as opposed to image memes, because going one step further is definitely necessary. All I ask of you is to provide a short video of whatever is possible in Starmade as long as it meets the following requirements:

• Must be at least 5 seconds long. You can send longer shots but I will cut some of it where necessary.
    • The camera should be focusing on something moving, or panning up/down/left/right while focusing on one object. The camera should be steady and have a clear shot on a particular object.
    • The footage should not contain any GUIs.
    • Each shot should vary from others. You could focus on a building, a city, a ship, a fighter, a player, anything, doing whatever - its not just limited to ships in space.
    • There is a maximum of one shot per user - that way everybody gets a chance!
    • The footage should not be rendered in programs such as Blender - stock footage only please.

Remember, I can only use 13 different clips in this rather large meme - I'd take the footage myself if I could be arsed but to be honest I want the community to get involved - its much more rewarding for everyone that way! Also, I won't reveal what I am doing until its actually finished. Once the masterpiece is complete it'll be posted on Mariux 's meme thread.

Have any footage? Don't post it below, shove it in this Discord: https://discord.gg/FqeGbPa

Napther

Grumpy builder of Kaiju Design Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So... Starmade Vines basically?

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Bumping this thread because I'm working on said meme, like, right now