Suggestion General Question Forum (2x reply and you have to post it again, or = approval to repost elsewhere)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I miss a General Questions Forum where you can not rate things but only receive feedback.

1. You receive 2-3 feedbacks

2. => Then the Thread gets removed (either invisible to public or moved to an archive)

3. You can decide to where to re- post (aka move) it (keeping original replys), permanently.

(suggestion, general discussion)
    You can not open a new thread. You can move a General-Question thread with 3 replys there.

That gives you a chance to improve it.

It would keep other parts of the forum clean from <3-reply or already-answered threads.​

Reaction score
    So, like a quick questions thing? When the chat comes (around the same day HL3 comes out) it might have a support tab for that.

Also, am I tripping or is your name purple?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So, like a quick questions thing? When the chat comes (around the same day HL3 comes out) it might have a support tab for that.

Also, am I tripping or is your name purple?
    For me it's white. Now at least. You don't have custom stylish-hacks, or do you? ;)

Expect Newbies to not open the chat tab.
    Sometimes it's difficult to describe something in chat rather than make a detailed page and link to it.
    Also the chat is lost after it is closed and you can only ask peoples online at that time + it is difficult to discuss 2 topics in parallel in a chat and then quote parts of 1 topic.

This would give everybody 3 feedbacks by hiding threads which already received sufficient feedbacks, thus keeping new ones on page 1.

This would also require an explicit move order from the owner after 3 feedbacks. If somebody gets 5 old ratings and afterward move it to suggestions, we it was no accident double-suggestion.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    For me it's white. Now at least. You don't have custom stylish-hacks, or do you? ;)

Expect Newbies to not open the chat tab.
    Sometimes it's difficult to describe something in chat rather than make a detailed page and link to it.
    Also the chat is lost after it is closed and you can only ask peoples online at that time + it is difficult to discuss 2 topics in parallel in a chat and then quote parts of 1 topic.

This would give everybody 3 feedbacks by hiding threads which already received sufficient feedbacks, thus keeping new ones on page 1.

This would also require an explicit move order from the owner after 3 feedbacks. If somebody gets 5 old ratings and afterward move it to suggestions, we it was no accident double-suggestion.
    The sites are back online now, so everything will appear normal to you.