Gamel Q&A, you ask, I answer

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    after reading Comr4de 's thread, I think I should do a Q&A.
    All of us who runs for council should do a Q&A.

Ask me anything, I will try to answer as fast as possible...
    if i am not at sleep [My usual sleeping time is 11pm-7am (GMT+8)]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    after reading Comr4de 's thread, I think I should do a Q&A.
    All of us who runs for council should do a Q&A.

Ask me anything, I will try to answer as fast as possible...
    if i am not at sleep [My usual sleeping time is 11pm-7am (GMT+8)]
    So sad that this thread is empty. You posted great suggestions and You like survival-style gameplay.

You're my 1st choice :(

Reaction score
    So sad that this thread is empty. You posted great suggestions and You like survival-style gameplay.

You're my 1st choice :(
    Great thanks !!! I thought no one would vote me. seems all others are voting tom, dalmon, then randomly pick 3 more

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have a Problem I have long time not played Starmade and now i know not how makes bluebrinds in-game?

Sorry for my bad english its not my language.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have a Problem I have long time not played Starmade and now i know not how makes bluebrinds in-game?

Sorry for my bad english its not my language.
    You mean block recipes? You can't You need to use factories now toc raft blocks.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    which definition are you? urbandictionary.com gave me 2.

1:
    Gamel
    Ultimately, Gamel is someone or something that is extremely cool. It is a very rare breed or feeling. The popular saying " 2kool4skool" in a Gamel way of putting it is "2Gamel4Steph"

Man, I need to be more like Gamel. He's so cool.

2:
    Gamel
    A large Sperm Whale On Heat, Can Be Found In Cold Climates, Such as Alaska , Antarctica, and Oamaru.

Wow! That Chick Is Totally a Gamel. Look How Fat she Is And She Looks Like She Swallowed Some Sperm.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Damn, you faked me out. Here I was thinking that council elections had opened.

Reaction score
    which definition are you? urbandictionary.com gave me 2.

1:
    Gamel
    Ultimately, Gamel is someone or something that is extremely cool. It is a very rare breed or feeling. The popular saying " 2kool4skool" in a Gamel way of putting it is "2Gamel4Steph"

Man, I need to be more like Gamel. He's so cool.

2:
    Gamel
    A large Sperm Whale On Heat, Can Be Found In Cold Climates, Such as Alaska , Antarctica, and Oamaru.

Wow! That Chick Is Totally a Gamel. Look How Fat she Is And She Looks Like She Swallowed Some Sperm.
    Of course the second one, check out my flag ship it is a whale: http://starmadedock.net/content/humpback-g.1181/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447688111,1447688046][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My question: Could I ask you guys a question?
    sure, i am back, just ask. If it is not under NDA, i will answer all questions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Ok, my questions:
    -What does the punch thru passive effect actually do?
    -What does the pierce passive effect do?

Are either of these systems worth mounting on a ship?
    Is Armour in a good place right now? I personally feel that its quite weak.
    The pierce effect also seems relativly useless, as punch thru can penatrate far more blocks

Reaction score
    Ok, my questions:
    -What does the punch thru passive effect actually do?
    -What does the pierce passive effect do?

Are either of these systems worth mounting on a ship?
    Is Armour in a good place right now? I personally feel that its quite weak.
    The pierce effect also seems relativly useless, as punch thru can penatrate far more blocks
    Punch Thru Passive effect will cost power, to boost up your block armor bonus.
    And Pierce Passive effect is to protect your ship from pierce-active weapon on the cost of power.

Please note, this is the first definition of effect system when it officially launched to public.
    Some effect might have changed a bit over update, and I didn't pay attention on those because I only use
    ION, PUSH/PULL/STOP and overdrive, also EMP, These haven't change a bit.

I don't think armour is in a good place now, it is too weak from my point of view.
    But it might also be the shield is overpowering everything if you have enough elect.
    I think both pierce and punch thru are ind of useless :P

My way to fight now is to use STOP and EMP, get on the ship and use torch to burn the core out :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Cheers, thanks for the answers!
    After doing some tests Ive discovered that a 600 Canon-600 Punch will destroy 10-15% more blocks per shot than 1 1200 block cannon.
    It doesn't do nearly as much as I thought :/

Regarding your stop emp set up, so emp actually works on shielded targets now? and how effective is it (Your Power cost vs how much power your damage them for)?
    And how efficient is the stop effect? E.g if you have a large stop effect weapon on your ship will you be able to stop ships larger than you?

Reaction score
    After doing some tests Ive discovered that a 600 Canon-600 Punch will destroy 10-15% more blocks per shot than 1 1200 block cannon.

Regarding your stop emp set up, so emp actually works on shielded targets now? and how effective is it (Your Power cost vs how much power your damage them for)?
    And how efficient is the stop effect? E.g if you have a large stop effect weapon on your ship will you be able to stop ships larger than you?
    I am not sure will emp works on shielded targets or not, i haven't been in fight for a long long time.
    But stop effect is very effective, I don't need the ship to be completely stop, just need it to slow down.
    Then I can get nearby with a full speed small ship and use space to get onboard.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447758162,1447758117][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am not sure will emp works on shielded targets or not, i haven't been in fight for a long long time.
    But stop effect is very effective, I don't need the ship to be completely stop, just need it to slow down.
    Then I can get nearby with a full speed small ship and use space to get onboard.