Game crashes, losing faction, credits, items in chest and nav points

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have been having several problems with the game in single player. starmade-screenshot-0001.png
    First problem is the game crashes for one of many problems, GL exception, invalid value, shader issues. After I restart the game I am back at 2,2,2 as a new player. I was happening once every couple of days, now it has been at least 4 times just today. I having been using admin commands to reset my faction and guess at my credits but I have lost items and nav points.
    Second problem is I keep losing turrets, shuttles and dock hoppers off of 3 frigates I just built. I built the ships in the shipyard, installed turrets after being built then disassembled and rebuilt with the shipyard to save a fully built ship. Usually what happens is all of a sudden the turrets will be gone but I will find them floating all together and I can fly my ships up to them and they will magically all jump back onto the ship. I believe it might be when they are going from one sector to another. This last time though all 3 of the ships lost them and even though I found them all floating I now have to manually put them back on and even though the game did not crash it reset me back to a new player again. The game is becoming unbearable to play as I spend more time fixing it than even building let alone any action.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    please add a logstarmde.0.log file from the logs folder from one of those crashes here.
    just drag and drop them in

the turret system sounds like a sector crossing problem. make sure your station that is building / docking the ships is in the sectors center.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    The logstarmade.0.log is always the most recent and the one you were asked to upload.

(So once you got the crash, you grab that log asap and upload it, this will make sure it contains the crash-stack-trace.)