Game Crashes after Installing latest Versions, every Gorram Time

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I have encountered this problem so many times I can hardly stand it anymore, every god damn time I install the latest version of the game my Game all of a suddenly doesn't work anymore and never want's to fucking start, there are no error messages or Crash Reports the actual game itself just does not start, even if I re-download the entire game from scratch it still does not start, I am sick and tired of this BS. The Steam version does the same BS too I have just about had enough of this Crap...

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    So how do you get it to work normally then? You said every time you do a clean install? Has it worked before?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The game used to work without a hitch, but in the past few months it has started to do this BS every time I download updates for the game, and when I perform a clean install of the game it also has the same issue.
    I start the game and the start window pops up I click start game then it loads up and takes me to the game menu then go to start playing the game and it acts like it is loading but then immediately stops working, there are no errors or crash reports I have no idea what the problem is or how to fix it and I have not seen anyone else with this problem. I don't know how I get the game to work sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, I don't believe it has anything to do with my system specs either as I said before the game used to function perfectly and I could install updates just fine and the game would still function properly afterwards