Full Screen Bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i try to load up star-made in full screen it starts then exits out right after, but even though it exits, it still shows me logged on to my server and when i kick myself it tells me i have been kicked. windowed mode works just fine its just full screen which is weird because it worked just last night.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    hmm, have you tried restarting your computer? Also, check the resolution since some resolutions may not be supported for fullscreen on your graphics card.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a somewhat similar issue....I have tried to play in full screen but it simply doesn\'t go into full screen it stays windowed....

Reaction score
    I had this same problem. I started the game in windowed mode and tried to change to fullscreen mode in game (and in the config file too). But it don\'t seem to work.

after some tries I managed to put the game in full screen by changing the resolution to 1366x768 (my native resolution) from 1360x768 (the default one).

It looks like trying to use full screen with a non-native resolution keeps the game in window mode.

I am using the 0.14 release version.

Sorry for my bad english, I am from Brasil and our schools are as bad as our politicians...

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    your current desktop resolution may fail and stay windowed. (Or not show up at all)

Also any change in aspect ratio 16:9 to 4:3 or vice versa
    will move your chat or other \'HUD\' objects to wrong positions.

But \'solving\' a problem on a user that did not login for 6 months, may be the biggest mistake.
    Thanks for the idea on it, but this thread was really old, and most problems except the ones above, are already fixed.

- Andy