[Forum] Thoughtful/Smart and Poor Research Rating

Would you also find a Thoughtful and Poor Research rating useful?

• Total voters

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'd find it quite fitting to add two new ratings for posts on the SMD, with both being opposite ends of the same spectrum: A brain titled Thoughtful and a sheet of paper with an F stamped on it, titled Fail or Poor Research. Essentially, you could praise someones logic or warn others of incorrect information easily.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Or just give us all ITROLLYOU buttons? Not that I don't agree with a drive towards 'knowledge integrity', but without any way to accredit the peer reviewers it won't really work. And, honestly, if you give a man boots to walk with there's a good chance he'll use them to just kick someone instead.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I'm pretty sure the "creative" and "agree" buttons are good enough that we won't need "thoughtful". As for "fail", well people used to substitute "funny" for that... until the "disagree" button came along.
    In fact, I know of some people who'll still continue using "funny" for absurd suggestions.

Lol, what we need now is the Power Update, not more forum buttons.

G

GDPR 302420

You either agree with an idea or you disagree with it.

If you want to call someone out on not knowing what the fuck they are talking about and therfor are not in any position to make x suggestion or discuss x suggestion in the first place, reply with a post.

Reactions: Arkudo
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You either agree with an idea or you disagree with it.

If you want to call someone out on not knowing what the fuck they are talking about and therfor are not in any position to make x suggestion or discuss x suggestion in the first place, reply with a post.
    For a moment there, I thought you were talking about me...whew.