Forum Fun Facts: Reporting Content

resba

administrator
    Reaction score
    You can report content from other users that you think violate the terms and conditions of this forum by using the "Report" feature at the bottom left of any post! When you submit the report, it will be sent to our moderation team to be dealt with accordingly!

Reporting content is the quickest and easiest way for something to be handled, as any moderator or staff member online at the time can take care of the issue promptly!

Be warned though! Abuse of the reporting system could backfire in having your account receive penalties, so use the system wisely!

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Please report things instead of replying and being witty. Please.
    I know from experience (of moderating in the past) of how much easier it is to find objectionable content when the users are helpful and report posts that break rules.

Also, replying and posting things like "Locked in 3... 2... 1.." or "inb4 ban" is considered spam on many forums (potentially including this one, though I'm not certain) and can get you a warning. Potentially.

Reaction score
    inb4 ban

Nop. I agree about the witty comments. Not only are they irritating for mods, but also for users.

Reactions: Nerixel