First thread!

Reaction score
    Initially, I would like to say awesome game! Also, as a prelude I am stating right off this is not me promoting another game, as I very strongly prefer Starmade to it. I am just putting it out there because it has some very unique game play elements I would like to see added into Starmade. I also saw several suggestions in other posts that more or less touch base on those concepts.
    http://www.hazeron.com/
    The graphics and interface are way below par/standard. Not even comparible to minecraft/starmade. It's extremely laggy and basically unplayable unless you have an infinite amount of patience and toleance. lol. BUT, the main idea is in there and if we could somehow have that game and starmade hook-up and have a baby, lol, then we'd be cooking with Crisco.
    Thank you for reading. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Shores of Hazeron is indeed a very neat game. I\'ve played it quite a bit, but it\'s far too laggy to actually enjoy. I can\'t tell you the last time I logged on and was able to actually move my character reliably.

If they\'d fix the constant lag, I\'d probably try it again. But until then, I\'d find it hard to recommend to anybody.